Free Hearing Aid Batteries

Alex

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Would you like to receive a free 3-month supply of hearing aids batteries delivered to your door? If so, read on!
free-hearing-aid-batteries.jpg

To be eligible to receive your free hearing aid batteries, follow these simple 3 Steps:

1. Click here to Register your free HearingAidTalk account here (if you don't get a confirmation email, check your spam folder)
  2. Create a new thread and post a unique review about your hearing aid(s) in our Hearing Aids section
  3. Click here to Send me a message and let me know the battery size of choice, name and address
Once I receive your information, you should receive your free 3-month supply of hearing aid batteries within 2 weeks.

If you have any questions or comments, please post here.

Thanks!

Please PM me your address, do not post here for the public to see.

Thanks!

Would you like to receive a free 3-month supply of hearing aids batteries delivered to your door? If so, read on!

To be eligible to receive your free hearing aid batteries, follow these simple 3 Steps:

1. Click here to Register your free HearingAidTalk account here (if you don't get a confirmation email, check your spam folder)
  2. Create a new thread and post a unique review about your hearing aid(s) in our Hearing Aids section
  3. Click here to Send me a message and let me know the battery size of choice, name and address
Once I receive your information, you should receive your free 3-month supply of hearing aid batteries within 2 weeks.

Thanks!
Thanks for the information.

Thanks!
PM sent yesterday. Thanks in advance.

Back