signia advance hearing aid questions

corvairbob

Reaction score
ok i got new insurance and the agent told me that this insurance covers new hearing aids. so i go to the hearing center and take the hearing test and they check my insurance and tell me i can get the signia advance device. so then he tells me they are not any better than the phonak audeo v30 312t aids i have now. about the only thing they do better at is they have the phone app that i can do some very simple adjustments with.

so i looked up the signia website and tried to find those aids and i just do not see anything on the signia website that talks of the advance devices. so i have the truhearing insurance thru the medicare advanced insurance that i got from the insurance agent. and she said the hearing aids that the medicare advantage plan offers are the top of the line advance aids. now that may be tru as i have not picked them up yet but the tech told me they are not much better than the audeo v30 aids i have now.

so could it be they want to sell me a different brand and do not care for the signia brand? or is the signia brand just a junk brand? or is it the signia advance is just a notch better than the audeo v30 aids i have now and he was telling me that the tur hearing insurance approves the cheaper aids and tells us they are the best?
thanks

Back