Woah!! Noahlink Wireless for $44, MAYBE SOLD OUT!! - (free shipping)

pvc

Reaction score
Yep, here’s another batch of 10 (Airlink 2/Noahlink Wireless) from RAKI Computers on EBay for $44 (free shipping)
You can’t beat that! -> GN Hearing A/S AirLink 2 DK-2750 FD-2 Hearing Aid Programmer Wireless

Though, it’s a GN ReSound proprietary Airlink 2 device.
But it can become an industry standard Noahlink Wireless device using this Firmware Updater Tool;
Though, Do check first. It may already be converted to a Noahlink Wireless.
Read a DIY School (v2.0) named (Noahlink Wireless - DIY User Guide) to look at the assigned driver.

Many success stories -> here!!
Except for one lost in the mail to Malaysia!!

These are shipped from the state of Texas which is located in the middle of USA and may not be such a good bargain if you have to add the cost of international shipping, and risk the chance of no refund on shipments to foreign countries.

No cable but you can use a standard USB/Printer style cable (which is cheap).

Last edited:
Oh, for some odd reason the seller varies the selling price?? Now it's $50 (free shipping).

Last edited:
No. It's even more random than a weekend sale. Now, on Wednesday it's $46.45. It's whimsical :confused:
But it's a hella good price for Noahlink Wireless.

I already have a NoahLink Wireless bought used 2 years ago for $120 on eBay. I'm very tempted to get another one for a spare, but maybe wait for it to go on sale for a little bit lower. Right now it's going for $46 with free shipping in the US.

Well -> Noahlink Wireless is on the short term horizon for replacement, this year 2023. So it is the beginning of obsolescence for Noahlink Wireless.

Here's a repeat of the Himsa link;
  • The (almost industry standard ) Noahlink Wireless hearing aid programming device will be going obsolete and be replaced by Noahlink Wireless 2 which is expected to be released later in 2023.

Thanks for sharing this. That easily swayed me not to get another one then! This may also drive the price down on NoahLink Wireless models soon as well when it starts to happen.

Tip: Maybe get an extra 10% off the price using this procedure (discovered by @Volusiano);
When the item is around $46-or-so put it on your Watch List.

EBay has a sales hyping feature that will provide a one-click option for the seller to provide an extra 10% discount for you in the hope of generating extra sales. So you will likely get a 10% off offer soon.

eta: I think all the Airlink 2's have been sold out. You might watch for more?

Last edited:
Back