Advice Tricks or Whatever!

notmyearz

Reaction score
I have recently got new starkey Halo IQ hearing aids. They have been good and frustrating all at the same time. I was wandering if any one knows any tricks for these? The one thing that seems to bother me the most is they switch to stream boost automatically when I get a phone call or any media plays. I know thats what they're supposed to do but the stream boost enhances all the ambient noise as well and it almost drowns out the phone call or media that I'm trying to hear! I have an IPhone 7 with the tru link app (which the app SUCKS!) but even when I'm not running the app I have issues with this. Also I seem to have connectivity issues at times and it does not matter what phone I use (I have tried 2 IPhone 5S's and now the IPhone 7 and also a samsung S8+). At times one or both of the hearing aids will not sync up to the phone or one will drop outand the I have to turn the bluetooth off and back on and even the hearing aids off and on to get it all synced up again. This proves to be a real pain in meeting or public places. Does anyone have any words of wisdom or tech tricks that I could try to improve this?

that sucks, have you brought that up with the audi at all? sounds like it could use some fixes!

Back