Hearing Aid Software, Programming cords, Pills, Wires

MotoEar

Please message me with your software needs.
I have older versions of all major manufacturers as well as the latest brand new software.
I also have just about every cable, pill, wire, boot known to man..

Just ask..I probably have it and want to sell it..

corvairbob

ok what would i need to the widex brand of hearing aid? i have the compass software but need to locate the usb link or the otopod proglink if that works for the widex brands. i have moxi pro aids now but they don't seem to have to program abilities that i see the widex has. i can't move the sound into a lower band so i can hear women talk. and they just don't seem to do what i was told they should do so looking for different aids but need to be able to program them myself. thanks

corvairbob

I have older versions of all major manufacturers as well as the latest brand new software.

motoear i have 4 or 5 software programs for ha's but before i get different aids i want to have the programmer unit and the wires for connecting them. i have the icube and it works for my moxie's but i have been looking at the widex aids and find they use another programmer and maybe wires. no one seems to have answers to what they take and that may be due to the mfg. changing them to often. so i think i understand that the widex uses a neck loop that connects to my pc with a usb cable and then programs the sids wirelessly like my icube does for the moxie's.

so if you can help me out with this would help me out a lot. if the widex has changed the method of programming in the last few years and does not use the neckloop then i will need to find out what they now use.

if i can't located this stuff then i believe i'm going to try the ihearmax aids as they also have a programmer that i can get and program myself. if i can find people that are using them. i would like to get the most automatic aids i can but what i need the most is to get them to shift the high frequencies down to a lower range so i can hear. thanks bob p.

Dcmprshn

I am interested in a Noahlink wireless and the software for signia pure charge and go ax7