how do you begin your hearing aid routine?

Reaction score
I get ready for the day and then start by wearing my right one. Once that one is warmed up I get the right one in. It is a pain because the right one keeps making feed back. I have two so I get the left one in after I wear my right one for a while. Then I take them out when I know it's not best to wear my hearing aids like ie around loud noises and stuff but then i get them back in for the evening and that's my routine. i don't wear them if i get an ear infection as I have sinusitis so that makes the fitting for the sound for the audiologist very tricky! She's good though <3

ah. Sounds good. I guess we're all different aren't we? I wore mine for four hours last night. Still can't get over how crazy my speech has even improved with them! :O!

I will be putting 1 in so that makes it simple for me but would love to hear routines for maintenance

Well I 1st check the tubes to make sure no wax is in the tubes then I turn them on and wait a few seconds or I will listen to the sound which reminds me of the old windows software opening
After that I put one in then then other and crank up the volume

Back