New moulds!

Reaction score
I am getting new hearing aid moulds. They are still orange, love the orange. The reason i need 'em (the new ones) is because the hearing aid itself is making a lot of feed back, way more than it should and they are very uncomfortable to when i first had them. I can still wear the old ones for now, but at my next appointment they will replace the moulds and then they do the test where they make sure the aids are working okay. Has anyone had that test and what's it like? Thanks in advance. :3 Oh! I also got my sound volume a little louder so i can hear better while i wait for the new moulds and i also have a new job! :) I am a pizza cook.

that's great! (and yes, I had that test too) *will need one soon too for the checkup also*

Great to see you again. Is it a very loud test at all? What can i expect from it so I don't jump out of my skin? It's not til March some time but I hope yours goes well too. I also get my yearly hearing test that day too. The mould impression was a bit sore on me but to be fair I have sinusitis and ear discomfort/pain at this point in time. It wasn't her fault at all. I explained that to her before she started. I don't know why but they always have to show me the moulds. XD! I think it's cuz i get a kick out of it. She even permitted me to take them off as in the room at the time they were a bit of a discomfort. Normally they are not sore. The reason for the change is for the fact there is more feed back coming out than there normally is. I hope you're doing well.

Great to see you again. Is it a very loud test at all? What can i expect from it so I don't jump out of my skin? It's not til March some time but I hope yours goes well too. I also get my yearly hearing test that day too. The mould impression was a bit sore on me but to be fair I have sinusitis and ear discomfort/pain at this point in time. It wasn't her fault at all. I explained that to her before she started. I don't know why but they always have to show me the moulds. XD! I think it's cuz i get a kick out of it. She even permitted me to take them off as in the room at the time they were a bit of a discomfort. Normally they are not sore. The reason for the change is for the fact there is more feed back coming out than there normally is. I hope you're doing well.

sometimes it can be loud too LOL!!

oh boy. XD I think then jumping a mile into the air is probably going to be my reaction. XD! I'll probably laugh after knowing me. I still try to wear my hearing aids despite my ear pain and if it gets too sore i take them off. Sinusitis is a pain for a hearing aid wearer! Thanks for getting back to me on my questions. I appreciate it. :)

oh boy. XD I think then jumping a mile into the air is probably going to be my reaction. XD! I'll probably laugh after knowing me. I still try to wear my hearing aids despite my ear pain and if it gets too sore i take them off. Sinusitis is a pain for a hearing aid wearer! Thanks for getting back to me on my questions. I appreciate it. :)
you're welcome

Back