Phonak Sky V50-P

reneejps

Reaction score
Hello All,
My name is Renee Powell. Nolan is my newly three year-old son. He has bilateral mild to moderate HL. He wears fire engine red Phonak Sky V50-P hearing aids. He was fitted on 5/11/17.

The Phonak Sky V-50 HAs have been a game changer for Nolan. His speech improved exponentially after receiving his Phonaks.

This was the first model with indicator lights. As a mother, I love this feature. It is a godsend when your little one cannot express that his HAs are not functioning. I generally listen to them and do the 6 Ling sound check. I have twice accidentally skipped this step and failed to close the battery door. The indicator lights came in handy. It also helps with knowing when the battery will need replacement. Again, super handy.

These have an amazing color selection. They also came with a book and stuffed animal with HAs. Nolan loves Leo the Lion and his book.

Nolan loves his Phonaks and I do as well.

I am curious to know what HAs your little one may wear or which ones you prefer.

I have Oticon (had the brand since I was 10, Siemens when I was 6 months old) *no problem with both until I noticed the moisture in the hook today*
the red hearing aids he has looks cool!!!!

I may not be little but i have that same brand! My hearing loss is moderate to severe depending on the situation. Mine are very nice. I have purple ears and orange mould :) They work very well. I can hear everything from something falling on the floor to water. :) Sounds I never noticed before and I find my speech great in this model. Mine however, tend to eat batteries. I'm glad he is doing well with his. ^_^

Back