program question

corvairbob

Reaction score
i have just got a pair of phonak audeo v aids i think they are the v30 model but can't tell as the book did not have it marked. they are the 312t the program tells me that. but my question is when in the button section it had volume for the short press of the button and the left button for vol down and rith for vol up and a long press for program change. it gave me auto sense for program 1 and 2 other program that i do not recall now. but when i saved the program and left the program i tried to change the vol and the left went down and the right went up. when i restarted them the started at the point i left them at. i had to remove the program to get the vol to go up and down for both aids.

so is this normal for these aids? i have moxi aids and they would not let me change the program for vol or program changes all i got from the moxi was vol up and down. and they had 4 programs in them, i could never tell if they even switched programs during use.

i got the phonak becasue of the sound recover so the high freq sounds would be moved into ranges i could still hear. so i can't yet comment on that as i have had them now for about an hour and have to work out any bugs for the sound recover. my main question is can i get both vol and program changing or not? if not fine just so i know and do not waste time trying to work it out. i would like to get both but if not vol will work as i can just turn it down in loud places. thanks

Back