TV sound

MCB

Reaction score
I recently watched an interesting show on TV, on a channel that rarely has closed captioning. I was frustrated with the difficulty. Am beginning to realize that I might be able to turn off the CC if I got a streamer. What would be the best option with my earhooks and ReSound Zigas? Would I have to go through my audi to get it?

Even plugging my earhooks into computer speakers is better than listening through air.

Not sure how to advise.
I have the Phonak ComPilot & TV Link.
Maybe you could get a Bluetooth neckloop or other type of BT receiver that you can plug your ear hooks into then ask your audi if you can try it with either the TVLink or Oticon's TV BT transmitter.

if you can plug your earhooks into computer speakers, can't you plug it into a modern TV? Most modern models should be able to have a 3.5mm audio output jack.

Most Bluetooth streamers that are available from your HA manufacturer have the ability to stream the audio to your HA's either by Bluetooth with one of their TV adapters or they have a 2.5 or3.5mm jack biult into the streamer that allows you to connect to the audio out on your TV with a patch cord. The TV adapter will cost more than the patch cord but you won't be tripping over the wire with the adapter.

Back