well guess what?

Llamachick

Reaction score
just got the message that my audi is retiring. although there's another one in the building so I won't have to shop around.
maybe I'll nudge the new one to get me a new impression made and a new pair LOL!

I went to my General Practitioner last month who I have been going to for 24 years and he said he was retiring in 3 weeks. I told him we had to vote but he didn't allow a vote. Then I went to my Doctor (audiologist) and told her (she is about three blocks from the other Doctor) and she looked at me wide eyed and said he can't do that. he is my Doctor also and we had an agreement we would retire at the same time. Now I may lose my audiologist who I just started going to about three months ago.
When you find a Doctor that you relate to their personality it isn't the same as losing a store or clerk. Hopefully you will like the other one in the building as much as the one that retired.

I went to my General Practitioner last month who I have been going to for 24 years and he said he was retiring in 3 weeks. I told him we had to vote but he didn't allow a vote. Then I went to my Doctor (audiologist) and told her (she is about three blocks from the other Doctor) and she looked at me wide eyed and said he can't do that. he is my Doctor also and we had an agreement we would retire at the same time. Now I may lose my audiologist who I just started going to about three months ago.
When you find a Doctor that you relate to their personality it isn't the same as losing a store or clerk. Hopefully you will like the other one in the building as much as the one that retired.

that guy in the same building was wonderful! (in fact, he got my new earmolds made!)

Back