widex programmer

corvairbob

Reaction score
does anyone know what programmer works with the widex brand hearing aids? i seen something called a neckloop and 2 other kinds but have not found out anymore information about any of them. and where to get them. thanks bp

could if my audi sold them. she will not even explain my audiogram to me. all she says is i went to college to learn this and you did not so you have not idea. just do what i say

could if my audi sold them. she will not even explain my audiogram to me. all she says is i went to college to learn this and you did not so you have not idea. just do what i say

yeah... WTF? that audi sounds like an asshat.

she will not hesitate to tell you that she went to school to get her degree and that you don't know what you are doing. but because i got them form her i just go back and set there and tell her they are not working and she says my friends need to learn how to talk to people that can't hear. so when these aids finally die or she just says she can see me anymore or starts to charge me then i will go someplace else and see how they do. but in the meantime if i can figure it out myself i can do the complete fitting. i program me spare pair now so i'm close. thanks

Back