Aura:fit Vista 5.5 Models: Vista V, Vista B, Vista DX, Vista D, Vista Basic, Vista T, Vista N and Vista

pvc

Reaction score
Yo! @andreanBoea Tip: Click image to enlarge.
Aura:fit Vista v5.5 Models;(Vista V, Vista B, Vista DX, Vista D, Vista Basic, Vista T, Vista N and Vista).

c2.png

Last edited:
Clip from a DIY School Hearing Aids PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software). Though, note that things may (and do) change. Therefore, the clip below may become obsolete.

Phonak/Unitron TrueFit ReBrand versions are hidden and some are not currently available. You may want to look at this → Unitron instruction archives for reference.
  • Aura:fit Vista v5.5 Models;(Vista V, Vista B, Vista DX, Vista D, Vista Basic, Vista T, Vista N and Vista). This version is available.
  • Aura:fit AudioNova v5.1 Models; (AudioNova B, AudioNova DX, AudioNova D, AudioNova T) and (NovaSense Elite, AudioNova Basic+, NovaSense Basic)
  • Aura:fit Relate v5.5 Models; Models(Relate 3.1, Relate 3.0, Relate2.0, Relate) - Only (Relate2.0 and Relate) version 4.3 is currently available and not the latest version 5.5.

Last edited:
Clip from a pvc DIY School PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software). Though, note that things may (and do) change. Therefore, the clip below may become obsolete.

Phonak/Unitron TrueFit ReBrand versions are hidden and some are not currently available. You may want to look at this → Unitron instruction archives for reference.
  • Aura:fit Vista v5.5 Models;(Vista V, Vista B, Vista DX, Vista D, Vista Basic, Vista T, Vista N and Vista). This version is available.
  • Aura:fit AudioNova v5.1 Models; (AudioNova B, AudioNova DX, AudioNova D, AudioNova T, NovaSense Elite, AudioNova Basic+, NovaSense Basic)
  • Aura:fit Relate v5.5 Models; Models(Relate 3.1, Relate 3.0, Relate2.0, Relate) - Only (Relate2.0 and Relate) version 4.3 is currently available and not the latest version 5.5.
Where to find
Clip from a pvc DIY School PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software). Though, note that things may (and do) change. Therefore, the clip below may become obsolete.

• Aura:fit AudioNova v5.1 Models; (AudioNova B, AudioNova DX, AudioNova D, AudioNova T, NovaSense Elite, AudioNova Basic+, NovaSense Basic)
Excellent then where to find version 5.5?

I have aurafit 4.3, send by you but I think Vista N can not be programmed by 4.3 version

Read your PM/Conversation in a short while RE how to find;
Aura:fit Vista v5.5 Models;(Vista V, Vista B, Vista DX, Vista D, Vista Basic, Vista T, Vista N and Vista).

• Only Vista hearing aids can be fit using Aura:fit Vista v5.5.
  • Only United Healthcare (Relate2.0 and Relate) hearing aids can be fit using Aura:fit Relate v4.3 but not the latest model hearing aids (Relate 3.1, Relate 3.0).

Many thanks I was looking for these software from many times to program pair of vista N.

c1.jpg
Earth calling @andreanBoea. You wanted VISTA:FIT? This is it.
Take a look at the image in the OP/Original Post.
Look at all the Vista hearing aid models it can fit.
  • (Vista V, Vista B, Vista DX, Vista D, Vista Basic, Vista T, Vista N and Vista)
That's all of the Vista models, right?

Last edited:
Maybe @andreanBoea has moved on? I dunno if you want to follow this description below. It's very technical o_O

I believe that if you poke around the → Unitron instruction archives, you will find that all of the Unitron rebranded hearing aid versions track exactly to the same version numbers as Unitron TrueFit fitting software. Therefore, I believe they are, in fact, Unitron TrueFit. Though, with variable configurations.

Looking at the above archive entries, and specifically at the history of Vista:fit (for hearing aid models; Vista Basic, Vista, Vista N and Vista T). The last entry for Vista:fit software instruction guide was Version 3.7 Published September 2018.

Because any/all new Instruction Guides for Vista:fit stopped after September 2018, I believe that (after September 2018) the capability to fit Vista hearing aids was switched to; Aura:fit Vista for (for hearing aid models; Vista Basic, Vista Basic+, Vista, Vista N, Vista T, Vista D, Vista DX, Vista B, Vista V), Note that there are some newer Vista models in Aura:fit Vista.

To summarize; there seem to be three additional/variable versions of Unitron TrueFit. Also, Note that (AudioNova, and Novasense) are grouped together.
  1. Aura:fit Vista v5.5 Models;(Vista V, Vista B, Vista DX, Vista D, Vista Basic, Vista T, Vista N and Vista).
  2. Aura:fit AudioNova v5.1 Models; (AudioNova B, AudioNova DX, AudioNova D, AudioNova T) and (NovaSense Elite, AudioNova Basic+, NovaSense Basic)
  3. Aura:fit Relate/United Healthcare v5.5 Models; (Relate 4.0, Relate 3.1, Relate 3.0, Relate2.0, Relate)

Last edited:
Found out how to get the latest Aura:fit Relate 5.5.1 for United Healthcare Models; (Relate 4.0, Relate 3.1, Relate 3.0, Relate2.0, Relate)

c1.png

c2.png

oh my God.
you still remember about this. this is so amazing.

many thanks to you.

God bless you

best regards
Boea

Maybe @andreanBoea has moved on? I dunno if you want to follow this description below. It's very technical o_O

I believe that if you poke around the → Unitron instruction archives, you will find that all of the Unitron rebranded hearing aid versions track exactly to the same version numbers as Unitron TrueFit fitting software. Therefore, I believe they are, in fact, Unitron TrueFit. Though, with variable configurations.

Looking at the above archive entries, and specifically at the history of Vista:fit (for hearing aid models; Vista Basic, Vista, Vista N and Vista T). The last entry for Vista:fit software instruction guide was Version 3.7 Published September 2018.

Because any/all new Instruction Guides for Vista:fit stopped after September 2018, I believe that (after September 2018) the capability to fit Vista hearing aids was switched to; Aura:fit Vista for (for hearing aid models; Vista Basic, Vista Basic+, Vista, Vista N, Vista T, Vista D, Vista DX, Vista B, Vista V), Note that there are some newer Vista models in Aura:fit Vista.

To summarize; there seem to be three additional/variable versions of Unitron TrueFit. Also, Note that (AudioNova, and Novasense) are grouped together.
  1. Aura:fit Vista v5.5 Models;(Vista V, Vista B, Vista DX, Vista D, Vista Basic, Vista T, Vista N and Vista).
  2. Aura:fit AudioNova v5.1 Models; (AudioNova B, AudioNova DX, AudioNova D, AudioNova T) and (NovaSense Elite, AudioNova Basic+, NovaSense Basic)
  3. Aura:fit Relate/United Healthcare v5.5 Models; (Relate 4.0, Relate 3.1, Relate 3.0, Relate2.0, Relate)
Saya I remain loyal to this community. just a little rarely open her. because of the busy daily work.

bahkan nyatanya saya jarang melakukan kegiatan sosial, (donasi gratis)

Saya I really appreciate your effort. it's amazing to me. you are still helping to find a limit edition Program like this.. very waw.

thak you so much.

Hi Boea; Read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find;

Very cool @sajjad :cool:

That's two out of three! We are still looking for (Aura:fit AudioNova or NovaSense). If anyone finds it, please let us know. It doesn't have to be the latest version. Any version (old or new) will work because we can update the older versions.

Remember it's not an alternate version of Unitron TrueFit you are looking for. It is Unitron TrueFit itself!! Though, TrueFit gets installed using a special (.msi/Microsoft Software Installer package) that contains a Customization Folder with sub-folders that contain different/specific .DLL files and different/specific .manifest files.

After installation, these three customized versions of Unitron TrueFit will have the capability to fit the three rebranded versions of Unitron hearing aids, namely (Vista, United Healthcare Relate, and AudioNova/NovaSense).

Last edited:
Hi pvc, Can you give me these v5.5 software?
I would like the newer rebranded versions software of Unitron hearing aids, but I only have a very old version and can't upgrade.

Yes, please wait a while (for some prep work) and then read your PM/Conversation for information on how to find;
  • AurafitVistaCustomer 5.5.1.27955-2023.10.18
  • Aurafit Relate 5.5.1.27892
  • Aura:fit AudioNova or NovaSense (sorry this 5.5 version is not yet available)
Also automatically included will be the access portals to;
  • DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) Cloud Storage
  • DIY School Legacy Hearing Aids (v2.2) Cloud Storage (static/no-updates)

Yep, I'm waiting too. We need for someone to (find/locate/Beg-your-Audi) for Aurafit AudioNova 5.5 ;)

Yes, please wait a while (for some prep work) and then read your PM/Conversation for information on how to find;
  • AurafitVistaCustomer 5.5.1.27955-2023.10.18
  • Aurafit Relate 5.5.1.27892
  • Aura:fit AudioNova or NovaSense (sorry this 5.5 version is not yet available)
Also automatically included will be the access portals to;
  • DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) Cloud Storage
  • DIY School Legacy Hearing Aids (v2.2) Cloud Storage (static/no-updates)
Thank you pvc!
After I install them, I get the upgrade option in Aurafit Related but can't find it in Aurafit Vista Customer. What's going on?

Last edited:
Well, these are ReBranded hearing aids and sometimes the relationship between manufacturer and retail-outlet may end (not be continued) to the next newer model release. When/if the relationship is terminated the manufacturer may stop supporting that specific rebranded name.

For example, the retail-outlet for Aurafit Relate is → United Health Care medical Insurance. I believe that rebranded relationship is still active.

When you say "upgrade option" do you mean the option to update the software to a newer/later version?

Back