Phonak target software 9.1

Okay, can you follow the previous two steps and begin to control your updates to Phonak Target, Media, and Sounds? I repeated this twice only because we jumped to Page 2 of forum posts ;)

Last edited:
I figured this out. First uninstall Target 9.1 then re-install 6.1. Install the media and sounds to 6.1 then update Target to 9.1. All is well with the software now.
BUT, I think I need Windows 10 drivers for my HI-PRO. Any suggestions?

Your second screen is what I wasn't getting, just a blank. But, as I just posted, I fixed it by backtracking installations .

Is it a USB Hi Pro? The Driver is usually found automatically
Plug in you USB Hi Pro
Try Windows/Control Panel/Device manager (I don't have a Hi Pro, but look for yours like this Noahlink Wireless USB device);

c1.jpg

PVC thank you so much. My HI-PRO is up and running on my updated computer with Target 9.1, looks like it's in good shape.
i'll connect my aids and check it all out later today. Thanks again, great help.

Hello

Can I get the link to phonak target 9 to download?

Thank you for yor help

Naxobe

Hi @naxobe Welcome.
Read your PM/Conversation for information on how to find Phonak Target 9.1.0

I'm new to hearing aids. looking for the Phonak target 9 to download. Anyone help me?
many thanks in advance.
g

Hi @gim73 Read your PM/Conversation for information on how to find Phonak Target 9.1.0

Hello PVC

Can you send me a link to phonak target Software?

Thanks

Best Regards Michael

Hi @catsailor Welcome.
Please read your PM/Conversation in a short while for information about how to find Phonak Target 9.1

Hi can I get the link to Phonak target software for programming the hearing aids via noahlink wireless.

Ho @pnshah.aec Welcome
Please read your PM/Conversation in a short while for information about how to find Phonak Target 9.1

Hello,
i´m also searching for a DL Link for the Phonak Target. i need it for finetuning my new Terra+ RIC-312. Many Thanks in advance

Back