Signia Connexx software.

semitar

Reaction score
Hi all. Just been given some new Signia aids after a lifetime with Phonak. I been 'tweaking' my own hearing aids for years so now my icube & target software all redundant!

Does anyone have a copy of Signia Connexx software for the motion X bte? Could you pm it? Be grateful for it.

HMm; Motion X BTE may need the Legacy version. View your PM/Conversation shortly RE: Connexx 6.5.5/SiFit 6.10.3 for Signia Older/Legacy

ETA: Heck I'm not sure maybe Connexx9.9.3/SiFit9.9.0 for Signia Newer/Current.

Last edited:
So many Motion 's. Too little time. Let me go do some more model name research ;)
Either way, you should be good to go.

As per DIY School Hearing Aids PDF file (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Signia), your Signia BTE model Motion C&G X must use Noahlink Wireless (and only Noahlink Wireles) as a hearing aid programming device.

c2.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for this. Picked up my new hearing aids today but instead of the Signia Stretta AyA UP, got a pair of Oction Xceed 2!

Couldn't find any info on the Signa Stretta but tjinknits motion x abd an older model for our NHS.
I know i need Oction needs Genie 2 fitting software. The good news is my Noah wireless will work a treat with Genie 2

Think i saw some links to this so will browze.
Thanks again chaps.

Oh, NHS hearing aids!! Well that's a different ballgame.

NHS (National Health Service) hearing aids are typically locked with a secret code. You should read a DIY School Hearing Aids PDF file named (Unlocking Locked Hearing Aids).

You can get the software (Oticon Genie2 2023.2) for Oction Xceed model by following the procedure in a DIY School PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software). Though, I don't know the unlock code for NHS Oticon Xceed 2? (yet ;))

ETA: Maybe the Oction Xceed 2's are not code locked.

Last edited:
Yes i heard about locked nhs aids yet i have never had a locked ha!
Thanks PVC, i'll see if i can find it.

Did more searching, Maybe the NHS Oction Xceed 2's are not code locked!!

ETA: Yep, consensus seems to be that NHS Oction Xceed 2's are not locked.

Last edited:
I believe that NHS Signia Stretta models are also unlocked. Though I could be wrong, because my information is only from Internet searches and-such, and not from any personal experience.

Typically rebranded hearing aids will not be listed as one of the available models in the fitting software. But when prepped for connection (by off/on cycling the hearing aids) and clicking a connect option in the fitting software, then they will magically be connected.

Takes first steps in the world of DIY for hearing aids.
I use a pair of signia pure c&g ax7 hearing aids
I received the noahlink wireless today
Where can I get an updated version of connexx now?
Thanks

Hi Samuel; Read your PM/Conversation shortly for where to get Connexx9.11.0/SiFit9.11.0 for Signia Newer/Current

Back