Signia Insio 5X - Xperience

pvc

Reaction score
I believe you will need Connexx7.5.2/SiFit7.5.1 for Signia intermediary/legacy for Signia Insio 5X - Xperience.

Here's a clip below from a DIY School Hearing Aids PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software). The clip below will become obsolete while the DIY School version is kept up to date.

Connexx7.5.2/SiFit7.5.1 for Signia intermediary/legacy for Signia Insio 5X. Though note that this special intermediate version cannot coexist with Connexx9.11.10/SiFit9.11.10 (or latest) for Signia Newer/Current!!

CLIP:
Connexx Signia/Siemens

Connexx6.5.5/SiFit6.10 for Signia older/legacy is hidden. You will need to use the suggested PROCEDURE FOR HIDDEN SOFTWARE near the end of this file. Model names; (Motion, Life, Pure, Aquaris, Eclipse, iMINI, Explorer, Nitro, Intuis, Phoenix G3, Lotus).

Connexx7.5.2/SiFit7.5.1 for Signia intermediary/legacy is hidden. You will need to use the suggested PROCEDURE FOR HIDDEN SOFTWARE near the end of this file. Model names; (Carat bx, Pure bx, Pure mi, Ace bx, Ace mi, Motion bx, Motion mi, Life mi, Aquaris mi, Insio bx, Insio mi, Nitro mi, Orion 2, Orion, Sirion 2, Sirion). Note: This special intermediate version has an updater, but there are no updates for this version, so you'd better choose the (don't activate the update manager) option. Also, this special intermediate version cannot coexist with the newer/current version described below.

Connexx9.11.10/SiFit9.11.10 (or latest) for Signia Newer/Current is hidden. You will need to use the hidden software instructions suggested at the end of this document. Model names (new models can be added) (Pure C&G IX, Pure C&G T IX, Click ITE Silk IX, Styletto, Styletto X Styletto AX, Styletto Connect, CROS, Pure C&G AX, Pure 312 AX, Pure C&G X, Pure 312 X, Pure 312 Nx, Pure 13 Nx, Pure 10 Nx, Intuis 3, Motion 13 BT primax, Motion primax, Active, Silk X, Silk Nx, Insio C&G AX, Insio Nx, Isio primax).

i find hearing aid on the connexx 9.11 but its not connected

Can you post what you found in the form of an image, or copy a string of test showing the model?

sorry i forget to thank you for replay
i find the hearin aid insio 5x on the list on the connexx 9.11 but its doesnt connect the hearing aid

duno

I will wait to see the model description from Connexx9.11.10/SiFit9.11.10 ?

Click the Insert Image Tool from the Toolbar above your post, then drag and drop your image into the popup box.

i delet the conexx 9.11 and intsall the old one but its same
i will install connexx 9.11 now and sendin you

im trying upload the pict its said too large size and canot uploading it
what can i do

yes its find it insio5x cic but when pairing it its said comnucation problem ot not supported

yes its find it insio5x cic but when pairing it its said comnucation problem ot not supported
I don't see the insio5x cic model in my Connexx9.11.10/SiFit9.11.10; See above clip of my Connexx9.11.10/SiFit9.11.10;

you mean its not same insio5x and insio nx ????? really i dont know
but i also try the old version you sent and same problem on conextion

i see the audiologist today connect it on same program connexx but not sure about version really

Back