Signia Insio 5X - Xperience

There is no pairing. This is not BlueTooth Wireless. The fitting software Connects to the hearing aid.

The clipped text follows the word CLIP: I clipped it from a DIY School PDF file and added it to the forum post.

What's a 3-pin? Are you talking about a 3-conductor flexstrip (see image below)?

See this forum topic → How to connect Signia Silk 5x to Connexx 9.11.5 fitting software

Are you using a battery? See Step #1 of 5 steps below
View attachment 523

This is a 3-conductor flexstrip; I don't know what a 3-pin is?
c7846fe332987cea3b1db121e81991a7b3f7a032.jpeg

Are you
On this cabel flexconnect how i can know then three colors connected thro cic hearing aid..

On this cabel flexconnect how i can know then three colors connected thro cic hearing aid..
Oh, you don't need to know. Just use your multi-meter to make your Starkey Purple/Straight Cables pinout the same as CS44. That is;

CS44 Pinout:
CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 1 = CS44 miniature Female Pin 2
CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 2 = CS44 miniature Female Pin 1
CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 3 = CS44 miniature Female Pin 3
CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 4 = CS44 miniature Female Pin 4

and I know you like to start from the small plug, so here's the same CS44 Pinout in reverse;
CS44 miniature Female Pin 2 = CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 1
CS44 miniature Female Pin 1 = CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 2
CS44 miniature Female Pin 3 = CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 3
CS44 miniature Female Pin 4 = CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 4

7a921121e386b1df80ce993c26e698d50e1e4407.jpeg

And its ok if i try Connexx 6.5 or older
No use Connexx9.11.10/SiFit9.11.10 and here's what you should see as in this simulation/pretend;
You can do this now (just to look around) without connecting any hearing aids.
  • I created and selected a dummy client (Joe Blow)
  • Clicked "Hearings Aids" in the top menu/steps
  • Clicked Custom ITE to reduce the number of models (otherwise there are too many models to list)
  • Selected one of the (Intuis 3 CIC Models)
  • If you click (Product Details) you can look at the Technical View page
  • Also not shown in this clip, you can click "Open Datasheet" to see even more technical details.
c1.png

Sorry cuz late answer i was at work
And yes its like the right cic hearing aid on the upper pict
I cut the Purple starkey cable and connect its same as standard CS44
But its didnt work..
I guss the shiled is wrong..
Cuz when i connect the wires i need shiled as wire. I connect shiled with one wire to make it as Connector
Maybe its neeed other connection method
What can you say and quiding me?
I test after i soldiering the wires its same as standard CS44.. I think i must test again and soldering again
Or i think i must use mouse sp2 cable new one and connect ut with the end of femal 4 pin cable
Sorry, I didn't see these posts on a previous page. Maybe you are having trouble re-wiring your Starkey Purple/Straight Cable pinout to be the same as CS44??

I
Sorry, I didn't see these posts on a previous page. Maybe you are having trouble re-wiring your Starkey Purple/Straight Cable pinout to be the same as CS44??
Will re wiring the Cable and try again
If not i will try anthor re wiring method will tell you how it

T
Oh, you don't need to know. Just use your multi-meter to make your Starkey Purple/Straight Cables pinout the same as CS44. That is;

CS44 Pinout:
CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 1 = CS44 miniature Female Pin 2
CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 2 = CS44 miniature Female Pin 1
CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 3 = CS44 miniature Female Pin 3
CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 4 = CS44 miniature Female Pin 4

and I know you like to start from the small plug, so here's the same CS44 Pinout in reverse;
CS44 miniature Female Pin 2 = CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 1
CS44 miniature Female Pin 1 = CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 2
CS44 miniature Female Pin 3 = CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 3
CS44 miniature Female Pin 4 = CS44 Mini-DIN Male Pin 4

Thanks alot i will try same as you send. And show you what happen

Thanks sooo much
Its connected now on Connexx 9.11
I find miss wire connection on wire 1 to 2 when i draw the picture lines
I reconnect it and try and is working now

Soo much thanks mr pvc

Could someone kindly share the private link for Signia Connexx 9.9 or the most recent version to tune c&g 5ax? Much appreciated!

Hi @jonhDemi Welcome;
Read your PM/Conversation in a short while for information about how to find Connexx 9.11.10/SiFit9.11.10 for Signia Newer/Current

Could someone kindly share the private link for Signia Connexx 9.9 or the most recent version to tune Signia Pure Charge&Go 7AX? Thank You

Hi @Mic Welcome;
Read your PM/Conversation in a short while for information about how to find Connexx 9.11.10/SiFit9.11.10 for Signia Newer/Current

Back