Bluetooth LE/Oticon Streamer

JohnRogers

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Nexum VOCE streamer to stream audio to a Bluetooth LE aid such as latest Oticons (Real)? Really neat little device.
This is the device;

Around 90 USD a pair, although would only need one, has analogue input plus built in microphone, also can be used as a Blueooh receiver.

Thanks

Does Nexum VOCE works on More 1 HA with BT LE? That is by putting the device on the table (noisy environment) of 3-4 people, the sound is then transmitted to our hearing aids. Reasonable price and it might replace the more expensive Phonak Roger?

Most newer HAs like Oticon More and Real support ASHA. I think this Nexum VOCE device supports LE Audio. So I don't think they play with each other.

BT LE is just a generic name for low energy Bluetooth (also called BLE), but it comes in many form. For example, the Apple MFI is one form of Apple proprietary BT LE. The RivieraWaves BT LE is another form of CEVA proprietary BT LE which Oticon licensed from CEVA to communicate between their accessories like the ConnectClip or EduMic or TV Adapter and their HAs. ASHA is yet another form of BT LE designed for Android phones and HAs. But it seems like LE Audio is the latest form/standard that may make ASHA obsolet soon enough.

I think Nexum VOCE is not ready with HA's. From TV to phone connection via VOCE is OK. VOCE directly to HA is not available.

From TV to phone connection via VOCE is OK.
What do you mean by this?

Nexum VOCE is an interesting device. It will not pair with Oticon Real. The Auracast functionality could work with Jabro Pro 20, but I don't have a way to test that.

What do you mean by this?

Nexum VOCE is an interesting device. It will not pair with Oticon Real. The Auracast functionality could work with Jabro Pro 20, but I don't have a way to test that.
Should be from TV to headphone via VOCE.

Back