New profile posts

We are a team of Hearing Industry professionals backed by an ENT doctor. Our experience throughout our 30 years in the Medical hearing world has landed us here in Palm Bay, Florida bringing our nationwide (and local) community a different hearing aid shopping experience.
Hi! This is my first time here.
Please specify the type and pinout of the programming cable for my Microtech Summit IQ I1600 BTE 13 PWRPLS CHMP.
Hi Mutleymarsh and Welcome :)
What model hearing aids are you wearing? Have you installed the fitting software yet?
M
Mutleymarsh
It's the Widex RIC D10 FS-M just awaiting batteries then ill see what I can get out of it.
M
Mutleymarsh
Have you ever managed to track down the Aura:Fit AudioNova version of the software, its used by Boots in the UK and none of the other Aura:fit versions recognise the |Boots AudoNova versions of their HA's
pvc
pvc
No, I have not.
Blue thinks that it will be "trivial" to reverse engineer the MyPhonak (Junior) apps

Is he wrong?
let's find out
Blue
Blue
Note that this is a bitmask, and since this code is decompiled, it shows as decimal, the RAW bitmask itself, however, would be:
Code:
Or in hex:
Code:
0x282

Edit: my mistake, not a bitmask, but rather, the manufacturer ID must be
Code:
0x282
Blue
Blue
I'll probably write up the rest of this on GH tbh...
Blue
Blue
Me when noble manufacturer data and android manufacturer data are reversed what the heck
M
Can you please tell me how to go about getting free hearing aid batteries?
Not sure how this forum works, so I'll ask my question again here. I'm looking for a download of programming software for Phonak Bolero aids. I have Exelia Art aids and program using a Hi-Pro, but the software does not recognize Bolero.
Alex
Alex
I've read that the Target software may work with Bolero aids, and you can buy them on Ebay (saw one recently). There's also iCube to consider.
I am 67 just joined the group in hopes that i could find the right hearing aid. I have moderate to challenging hearing loss (upper mid tones is worst and some loss in high tones) in my left ear. I would like to stay under 1500.00 but could go higher if quality increase is significant. I want good functionality with a minimum of technical problems and battery problems. Thanks.
Most of the hearing aid centre in Chennai offering best diagnostic test for who all suffering with hearing problem. After test suggest best kind of hearing aid devices based on how people are affected by hearing loss.
Hi brain Iam ent doctor from Iraq I want to serve people with hearing problem can we communicate with each other
I have purchased 2 inner canal hearing aids from Korea,after sending them my Audiogram.
I live in Australia so was a bit dubious about the outcome.
After much E mail between their rep in Seoul and myself,I purchased 2 x 16 channel inner canal hearing aids for US$560 + 35 postage.
The only minus side to this is that I couldn't get a mould of my inner ears and therefore have to use an ear bud on the end of each aid.
This has turned into a bit of a saga because the silicone buds are not 100% fit even though
I have purchased different shapes and sizes.
Today I am overjoyed to find that the memory foam buds that I have just received from China are working 100%,couldn't be more happy.
The sound of the AIDS is superb,l can hear in a crowd all the different sounds.
On top of that I have saved at least A$5000+.Merry Xmas to all
I have had menieres since 2002 and recently developed it in the second ear. I have one analog HA but will need to get two new ones. Any advise about what HA work best for meniers. I have sever hearing loss.
Imagine if your 12 your old son was just diagnosed with a hearing loss. What would you do? You'd probably get him a good set of hearing aids. Now, imagine if you were just diagnosed with a hearing loss. What would you do? Why do so many hearing impaired adults put off getting hearing aids? Most would say it's the cost, but in the UK, where hearing aids are covered by socialized medicine, the statistics are exactly the same as the US. Only 15% of adults with diagnosed hearing loss elect to get hearing aids annually. This means it’s NOT JUST THE COST! Most people are truly ignorant to the effects hearing loss has on the aging process and the brain. The reality is, it's the perception! Vanity and pride deter the vast number of people from being treated, which is very sad...
NEW WAY HEARING AIDS
My compliments to you. Your posts are excellent!

I find your comments interesting. You appear to have not only good information but common sense to boot.

Keep it up.

Regards, Maurice
Research, evaluate, and research some more when making informed decisions. I certainly did when it came to finding the hearing aids just for me! I recently evaluated the latest hearing aids from the following website - Advanced Hearing Technologies - Wanted: People For Hearing Aids Trial
Bengalspeech is the Largest chain of hearing aid clinics and speech therapy in India, Kolkata. this is a hearing aid clinic provides best quality services at affordable price.
Back