Now Released - Noahlink Wireless 2 !!

pvc

Reaction score
Just a reminder that the (almost industry standard ) Noahlink Wireless hearing aid programming device will be replaced by Noahlink Wireless 2 which is expected to be released later in 2023 released early in 2024.

Noahlink_wireless2_productwithlogo.png
c1-jpg.428

Last edited:
Thanks for this heads-up. As I mentioned in the other thread, I almost went for a spare can-be-turned-into NW 1 yesterday for $47 until I saw you mentioned this.

Funny, I inadvertently put it on the Watch List and the eBay seller sent me an offer for a 10% discount last night. But in light of this news, even at $42, it's no longer attractive considering the one I currently have works just fine.

When Noahlink Wireless 2 does arrive, it will likely be $expensive$.

If you were to follow the HIMSA link in the (OP/Original Post above) you can find a wholesale price list for drop shipments direct from the manufacturer in lots of 30. Though, you should not expect to get it at the wholesale price.

So if you will be needing Noahlink Wireless in the near future, then your path-of-least-resistance, may be to try to snag one of the -> Airlink 2/Noahlink Wireless devices for approximately $40 after negotiation as mentioned by @Volusiano above.

eta: I will be keeping my old/trusty Noahlink Wireless for a while longer. AFAIK: The new -> Noahlink Wireless 2 due in 2023-Q3 will do exactly the same thing as Noahlink Wireless. I think that it will just be manufactured with more modern/standard hardware components.

Last edited:
Just a reminder that the (almost industry standard ) Noahlink Wireless hearing aid programming device will be going obsolete, and will be replaced by Noahlink Wireless 2 which is expected to be released later in 2023.

btw> I just made up the "2" in case you didn't guess that ;)

View attachment 44
If Noahlink wireless will be replaced by Noahlink 2 then will noahlink Wireless work or it will be useless

When Noahlink Wireless 2 does arrive, it will likely be $expensive$.

If you were to follow the HIMSA link in the (OP/Original Post above) you can find a wholesale price list for drop shipments direct from the manufacturer in lots of 30. Though, you should not expect to get it at the wholesale price.

So if you will be needing Noahlink Wireless in the near future, then your path-of-least-resistance, may be to try to snag one of the -> Airlink 2/Noahlink Wireless devices for approximately $40 after negotiation as mentioned by @Volusiano above.

eta: I will be keeping my old/trusty Noahlink Wireless for a while longer. AFAIK: The new -> Noahlink Wireless 2 due in 2023-Q3 will do exactly the same thing as Noahlink Wireless. I think that it will just be manufactured with more modern/standard hardware components.
Can we will be able to connect old hearing aids with Noahlink 2 ?

will noahlink Wireless work or it will be useless
It will work the same;
  • Yep, our old Noahlink Wireless devices will still work same as before. I am keeping my Noahlink Wireless for the foreseeable future.
  • No, old/legacy hearing aids will still need whatever legacy/connnections/cables were used before.
AFAIK: The new -> Noahlink Wireless 2 will do exactly the same thing as Noahlink Wireless. I think it will just be manufactured with more modern/standard hardware components. Maybe it will finally be true USB Plug-N-Play without the occasional driver problems.

Here's a link to -> HIMSA Noahlink Wireless 2 Information.

Last edited:
It will work the same;
  • Yep, our old Noahlink Wireless devices will still work same as before. I am keeping my Noahlink Wireless for the foreseeable future.
  • No, old/legacy hearing aids will still need whatever legacy/connnections/cables were used before.
AFAIK: The new -> Noahlink Wireless 2 will do exactly the same thing as Noahlink Wireless. I think it will just be manufactured with more modeandard hardware components. Maybe it will finally be true USB Plug-N-Play without the occasional driver problems.

Here's a link to -> HIMSA Noahlink Wireless 2 Information

It will work the same;
AFAIK: The new -> Noahlink Wireless 2 will do exactly the same thing as Noahlink Wireless. I think it will just be manufactured with more modern/standard hardware components. Maybe it will finally be true USB Plug-N-Play without the occasional driver problems.

Here's a link to -> HIMSA Noahlink Wireless 2

It will work the same;

Here's a link to -> HIMSA Noahlink Wireless 2 Information.
Thanks pvc I read about Noahlink Wireless 2 ,I didn't use Noahlink Wireless yet if I purchase it then should I buy HIMSA Noahlink 4 system(software) or it has it own database

DIYers should never/ever use Noah (currently Noah 4) from HIMSA. Noah 4 is database software that will keep track of all hundreds of customers. Noah 4 can also be used to start any/all fitting software (Phonak Target, Oticon Genie 2) etc, etc. Noah4 can also send birthday greetings to your customers along with a sales pitch. What? :rolleyes:

DIYers don't want to pay for all this extra overhead software (Noah4). Instead we run the fitting software Standalone using the standalone database that is built into the fitting software. All fitting software has a standalone database to be used when not using Noah4.

Noahlink Wireless, Noahlink Wireless 2, Hi Pro, mini Pro (plus many others) are hearing aid programming devices/hardware used to connect the hearing aids to the fitting software. That's all it does. Simple, Eh?

ETA/Edit To Add; this clip of Don'ts from a DIY School Hearing Aids PDF file named (02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids);

Self Programming Don’ts:

When installing hearing aid fitting software don’t choose the option to participate in the improve software feature. No need to have extra automatic communication with manufacturer!!

Don’t use the Noah system software (currently Noah4 or Noah-ES). Noah system software is never required for any manufacturer’s fitting software. Professional Audiologists need the Noah system software to group many clients into a one Noah database and provide automatic startup interfaces for the different manufacturer’s fitting software. If you are a self-programmer, it is simpler and cheaper to run the manufacturer’s fitting software standalone. When fitting software is run standalone it will use its own database. Repeat,,, Do not use the Noah System software!

Don’t confuse the above Noah system software (currently Noah4 or Noah-ES) with the Noahlink Wireless programming device. Don’t confuse an old obsolete programming device named NOAHlink with the Noahlink Wireless programming device. Noah, NOAHlink, and Noahlink Wireless are three different things.

Last edited:
Link to HIMSA → Noahlink Wireless 2 Now Released
  • Backwards compatible with Noahlink Wireless
  • Support for Bluetooth BLE 5.3 (vs BLE 4.2)
  • A robust USB-C connector
Careful, older PCs may not have USB-C connectors;

c1.jpg

Last edited:
I will be keeping my old Noahlink Wireless for the foreseeable future.
  • I wonder what the price tag will be? Has anyone seen a price for Noahlink Wireless 2?
  • Will there be future supply chain counterfeiters offering lower prices?
Oh, did you know that your old trusty Noahlink Wireless package contains Malware! Yes it does. Here's a clip below from a DIY School Hearing Aids PDF File named (Noahlink Wireless – DIY User Guide):

Malware issue with User Guide USB Drive for Noahlink Wireless:
This is just something to be aware of; The USB drive included with Noahlink Wireless package contains malware.
See this (archived /requires login) → forum-topic. Though, it has not caused any problems, (thus far). The solution is don’t use it. You don’t need it!

c1.jpg

Malware issue with User Guide USB Drive for Noahlink Wireless:
This is just something to be aware of; The USB drive included with Noahlink Wireless package contains malware.
Here is some detailed info regarding the Nitol malware: https://www.himsa.com/support/noahl...h-user-guide-usb-drive-for-noahlink-wireless/

Safest solutions:
1. Throw away the USB. Download the software using the link provided in the article
2. Bite the bullet and buy a Noahlink Wireless 2 instead of the rocking deal you find anywhere on the net.

Here are several articles from Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/threats/threat-search?query=Trojan:Win32/Nitol.A

2. Bite the bullet and buy a Noahlink Wireless 2 instead of the rocking deal you find anywhere on the net.
Er; Sorry Bro. Count me as one looking for the rocking best deal :cool:
  • I can't resist a great price
  • The counterfeit knock-offs were same as the original hardware
  • The included software (if any) was not needed and could be discarded
  • The price for an official Hi Pro 2 was absurd, and the device itself was of no great benefit
  • My PC's hard drives are protected using image backup

Last edited:
Back