Does ite HA have any side effects?

florathompson

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!My grandmother has hearing loss for the past 20 years. She uses an HA, but others want to speak very loudly to communicate with her. For years, she has been using the same HA. She never goes for the checkups on regular basis. I think her hearing aids are not working properly. Always she asks everyone to repeat what they have said. She uses high TV volume. I told her to change her hearing aid. But, she says that it is working perfectly. No one can convince her. She only does what she wants. So I made a plan to take her to the audiologist without telling her. One day, I told her to come with me to meet my friend. First, she refused but I made her agree. Then we went to the audiologist and he suggested using the ite hearing aids from Toronto. Those are very effective and very small like an ear tip. Now she is in a hurry to buy the ite HA. How much does it cost? Does it have any side effects?

it depends on the hearing loss and as for the cost, it depends on where she lives too!

Back