Feedback on Phonak Naida 70

Zeeza

Reaction score
What is your experience with:
Phonak Naída Marvel 70 SP

Naída Paradise 70 UP
?

Looking at my audiogram, which one would help my hearing loss better?

These two Phonak hearing aids are the only types available in the company in my country. There is a big problem with importing devices due to the economic crisis.

I wanted to go with the option of buying used hearing aids from another country but the customs, inability of having them fixed with a company etc made me have second thoughts.

Attachments

• Audiogram 1.jpg
    Audiogram 1.jpg
    680.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Audiogram 2.jpg
    Audiogram 2.jpg
    650.9 KB · Views: 3
Sorry, I tend to bow out of discussions about how to fit specific hearing losses. I have no professional training or experience in Audiology.

Though, here's some Phonak documentation about the fitting range of the two products.

Phonak Naída Marvel is older, (circa 2018) - see DIY School Hearing Aids PDF File (Big-5 Platforms Chips).
Fitting range image clipped from → Phonak Naída Marvel Product Information PDF.
Phonak Naída Marvel SP Fit.jpg

Phonak Naída Paradise is newer (circa 2020) - see DIY School Hearing Aids PDF File (Big-5 Platforms Chips)
Fitting range image clipped from→ Phonak Naída Paradise Product Information.
Nadia P-UP Fit.jpg

Last edited:
The two links above to "Product Information" will show detailed information for the two hearing aid models.

Aside from understanding the technical details of the hearing aid model, your Audiogram/hearing-loss should fit within the shaded area of the two fitting range images above. For example; here's my audiogram fitting within the dark/black outlines for Oticon 85 receivers.
VdHYDDW.jpeg

I must admit I don't completely understand your (left ear) audiogram on the right side of your image. Maybe your audiogram uses triangle marks in place of "X" marks? But what are the ">" markings between 50-70 dB? Plus it's a decade old so it's possible your hearing has changed?

Duly noted; the Audiogram image posted above is current and not an old Audiogram from 2013.

Back