Feedback

richlich

Reaction score
Phonak BTE but I'm sure this probably pertains to BTEs in general. When first inserting the hearing aid it gives a feedback tone. When tripping the rocker switch to increase the sound there is a feeback sound. I recently have seen a little white tube in the plastic connector from the aid to the clear tube to the ear mold. Could that be causing the problem? The other aid doesn't have this.

Phonak BTE but I'm sure this probably pertains to BTEs in general. When first inserting the hearing aid it gives a feedback tone. When tripping the rocker switch to increase the sound there is a feeback sound. I recently have seen a little white tube in the plastic connector from the aid to the clear tube to the ear mold. Could that be causing the problem? The other aid doesn't have this.

It sounds like it's either a moisture or wax trap or it could be a filter. They do get clogged with moisture or wax and if one is there you need to replace it with one from your audi. I also doubt that it is causing the feedback issues you are having, talk to your audi and see if they can make some adjustments to remedy the situation.

Back