Hearing aid dome tips

Lylasam

Reaction score
I have Ovation Hearing hearing aids (internet company). They set the hearing aids to the results of my hearing test. They work great! Cost of aids was good - right and left BOOST MODEL aids for $550 total... but replacement domes are expensive. I would like to get small open hearing aid domes and tubes "just in case" but don't know of any generic or other brand I can buy. Does anyone have any knowledge in this area? Thank you in advance

I have Ovation Hearing hearing aids (internet company). They set the hearing aids to the results of my hearing test. They work great! Cost of aids was good - right and left BOOST MODEL aids for $550 total... but replacement domes are expensive. I would like to get small open hearing aid domes and tubes "just in case" but don't know of any generic or other brand I can buy. Does anyone have any knowledge in this area? Thank you in advance

There things are all dependent on the design of the product and the availability of the manufacturer. Unfortunately, there is no aftermarket solution for this.

Back