Oticon Companion 1.2.0

Tankahtch2

Reaction score
I have Oticon Real 1.
Oticon Companion update 1.2.0 significantly improved music streaming for me. With that said, does it use the hearing settings for the audio output ?
Aka if bass is partially missing in left ear in speech mode, it is still partially missing in left ear, in equalizer mode or MyMusic mode.
I was known as Tankhatch before, but somehow I cannot revive Tankhatch anymore.
Thus I created Tankhatch2.

Last edited:
Hi Tankhatch, Welcome. I don't use Oticon's (Companion App) or (On App). But I don't think it affects speech mode. I think it controls only the streaming sounds for Accessories. Here's a screen clip of Genie 2 / End fitting / Accessories. I prefer to set these to my preferences once-and-for-all using the fitting software, and then save those settings in the hearing aids. Now my preferences are set forever! Most important to me are my TV Adapter streaming settings. Note that M relative to accessory where M-microphone means you can turn up your microphone so that streaming doesn't overpower your duty to listen to the person standing next to you while streaming. ;)

Note that forum images may appear as icons (not full size) until you are Logged in as a forum member.
c2.jpg

ETA: Power Bass = (Off / Low / Medium / High)

Last edited:
Back