Oticon OPN

Brywneyed1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have been trialing the new Oticon OPN & so far I'm loving them except one thing they hurt the inside of my canal a little after wearing them all day. I think however that should be a easy fix. I go to see the audiologist Thursday to decide if I want to purchase them. I wanted to know what have any of your experiences been with theses hearing aids ? I'm original hearing aids are 4 years old is it to soon to get a new pair?

not too soon unless your hearing aid ends up taking a crap (my purple hearing aid did that to me)
*but I will seriously try the PP version of OPN soon maybe after my bday*

I have been wearing a pair of Oticon OPN1 miniRite for almost a year and I NOW swear by them. I had battery problems in the very beginning but that has all been resolved by my audi. The only other issue has been a clogged wax guard; clogged due to poor maintenance practices. I went to the audi all prepared to give them back (total loss of hearing in one ear) but left totally embarrassed but carrying a ready supply of wax guards. I do have a question though. Should the HAs be returned to the charger whenever I take them off (like for a shower or afternoon nap).

Back