Phonak HA firmware / Phonak Target 9.0.5

whatsinmyears

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking for Phonak HA firmware images (ideally Phonak Audéo P90-R, as I have those), or alternatively for Phonak Target 9.0.5.
Can anybody advise on how to get these?

Thanks in advance!

A few words about technical terms; Firmware is akin to the brain of your hearing aids and it resides inside your hearing aids.

Fitting software resides on your Windows PC and is used to adjust your hearing aid settings to match your hearing loss.

The fitting software can also be used "though rarely" to replace your hearing aid firmware. This usually occurs when new technology is "buggy" shortly after a major release of new technology. After the new technology ages, then firmware updates are no longer required/needed.

Hi,

I'm looking for Phonak HA firmware images (ideally Phonak Audéo P90-R, as I have those), or alternatively for Phonak Target 9.0.5.
Can anybody advise on how to get these?

Thanks in advance!
Hi--did you find the Phonak Target 9.0.5 software? I guess there is a newer version now 9.1 but I presume downloading the 9.0.5 will allow me then to update to the newer version once I get it.

Yes Target allows updates; Look for an Update Option on the bottom/right of the very first Phonak Target Screen which might even be flashing a notification for you. ;) When you click that Update Option you will find that Phonak Target has a Built-In Updater for;
  • Phonak Target
  • Phonak Target Product Catalog
  • Phonak Target Media
  • Phonak Target Sounds

Hello, I am seeking the Phonak Target Media software and Phonak Target Sounds software pieces of the Phonak Target Software. Does anyone know where to find these two?

Back