Phonak target software 9.1

Hi @codo Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Phonak Target 9.1.0

Natty; It's all available via your Phonak Update screen. Just click Download and watch it start downloading. After It downloads you can Click Install. You can even click Save and save it to a Folder of your choice.

Just Click something! Do it! It will do your bidding. Try it!

Click Updates first @bottom-right of Phonak Target to get to this Updates screen. What else can I say? :)

c1-png.550
Thanks so much for that response. I greatly apologize for taking so long to respond to your response. I am new to this forum and didn't realize that it didn't update the screen automatically each time I got on it even after hitting refresh. Thanks again.

Hello
I switched from starkey to phonak.
Now I am looking for Phonak target software. Would be very happy to get the link for download.
Bye
Phonacky

Hi @Phonacky Welcome
Read your PM/Conversation for information on how to get Phonak Target 9.1.0

Hi maurizio; Read you PM/Conversation for information about how to find Phonak Target 9.1.0

Hi @popp andras Welcome
Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Phonak Target 9.1.0

View attachment 552

Okay, can you follow these two steps and begin to control your updates to Phonak Target, Media, and Sounds?
I have problem with my phonak target updating after entering unlock code,few times ago I have read post about updating phonak target psted by PVC but I forgot the procedure,I request PVC to plz re post the method thanks

It's at your finger tips via 24/7 cloud storage access in a DIY SChool Hearing Aids (v2.2) PDF File named (Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids). After you open the PDF file scroll down to the Phonak section.

Start here → DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2) to find the access portal
then find and click the PDF File named (Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids).
  • You can easily find the Access Portal again/anytime, by clicking any PVC Avatar (click twice - counting the 2nd popup Avatar)
  • When logged in, you can find the Access Portal again/anytime, by clicking a Link in my Signature
  • And finally, you can perform a simple Internet search for "DIY School Hearing Aids"

Back