Problem with Oticon More 2 Hearing Aids with iPhone

FrankT

Reaction score
I have Oticon More 2 hearing aids that are supposed to transmit sound to my hearing aids from phone calls on my iPhone 12 via bluetooth. Lately the sound breaks up when I am on a call and I can't hear the other party intermittently. I can't tell if the problem is the phone or the hearing aids. Any ideas where to go with this?

Sorry to say that I don't pay much attention to the Cellphone/Bluetooth conversations? However, you might check that other forum. Some members there follow this closely. Here's a link to -> One Discussion.

Also hearingaidtalk member @e1405 started that thread and he is a member here. Maybe @e1405 can help here :)

Did you problem start to appear after an iOS update on your iPhone 12? If it used to work before just fine but then started acting up after an iOS update, then that might have been the culprit. The same if you had recently upgraded the firmware on your More 2 then the trouble started happening.

An obvious and easy thing to do is remove the MFI pairing between the iPhone and the More 2 and re-pair them to see if it helps.

Back