Suggestions for Exploring - Danavox Danafit 1.5 or Danalogic 1.15

pvc

Reaction score
  1. Install Danavox Danafit 1.5 - HMm; when I installed it it said I was installing Aventa 3, now there's a big tip on what hearing aids it will fit
  2. You need a Patient, I added Joe Blow male, click some points on an audiogram, also copied those points to the other side of the audiogram
  3. Click the Danafit Logo (upper right side of window) to start a session
  4. Click Select Instruments on far right side of window
  5. If not already at Select Instrument - Pull down the Instrument menu to Select Instrument
  6. Click the Filters pulldown and select only BTE to limit the number of hearing aid models
  7. Optional - You can further limit the number of hearing aid models by selecting a specific family
  8. Look at a picture of the hearing aid you selected
  9. Click the Technical Information button to open a Product Information PDF File
c1.jpg

Last edited:
Halo @pvc

do you remember, about AuraFit..

it turns out the same case for danalogic Ambio 77 . this hearing aid need special Sofware danalogic 1.15

Yep, (Danafit 1.5) and (Danalogic 1.15) are separate and different versions of ReSound fitting software. Thanks

Perhaps (Legacy and Current) as in (ReSound Aventa 3 and ReSound SmartFit).

Last edited:
Can somebody give me a link for at the fitting software of Danavox?

Can somebody give me a link for at the fitting software of Danavox?
I need to program a Danavox XD 9 - XD961-DRWC

Yep, Sorry for the delay. I had to step out to buy her a Huevo Rancheros breakfast for mothers day. She likes it.
Read your PM/Conversation in a short while to find information about how to find;
  • Danafit1.5.0.9
  • danalogic_1.15.293.31
Unfortunately danalogic_1.15 is not the most current version. If you find later please let the HoH-Community know about it by posting here.

Last edited:
Do u know if it work it Danavox HA?
I don't know? The GN ReSound Smartfit software release dates may give us some clues because it's a version of the same software;
  • ReSound Smart Fit 1.18.324.0 (incl. ReSound Aventa 3)22-2-2024
  • ReSound Smart Fit 1.17.442.0 (incl. ReSound Aventa 3)28-9-2023
  • ReSound Smart Fit 1.15.293.0 (incl. ReSound Aventa 3)26-8-2022
Can you relate your Danavox hearing aid model to the equivalent ReSound model?

I don't know? The GN ReSound Smartfit software release dates may give us some clues because it's a version of the same software;
  • ReSound Smart Fit 1.18.324.0 (incl. ReSound Aventa 3)22-2-2024
  • ReSound Smart Fit 1.17.442.0 (incl. ReSound Aventa 3)28-9-2023
  • ReSound Smart Fit 1.15.293.0 (incl. ReSound Aventa 3)26-8-2022
Can you relate your Danavox hearing aid model to the equivalent ReSound model?
Yes it seems like Danavox Boreal is Resound Omnia

Maybe its one of these programs thats nedded since the Danavox hasent been updated for a while.
The phone app is BeMore but Danalogic use the same phone app

1715552309964.png

Well (from your list) I believe it would be specifically (GN ReSound Danalogic_1.18.324.0) or even an earlier version, but after/later than the older version we currently have, (Danalogic_1.15.293.31). The others fit their own ReBranded versions of ReSound Omnia and not the Danalogic ReBranded models.

See a DIY School PDF File named (Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids) to see why they make it so difficult.

I can now conclude that the new Fitting software for newer Danavox hearing aids is XE BeMore since its GN it should be XE BeMore 1.18.324.0

Sorry Bro. I don't think so.
Click around this link for→ HIMSA IMC Compliant Modules
(XE BeMore 1.18.324.0) and (Danalogic 1.18.324.0) are both there, and are separate!

IMC Compliancy test details
During IMC compliance testing, Resound has verified the IMC compliance of ReSound Smart Fit 1.18.324.0, Beltone
SolusMax 1.18.324.0, Audigy 2.18.324.0, Interton Fitting 1.18.324.0, XE BeMore 1.18.324.0, Danalogic 1.18.324.0, amplifon
Smart Fit 1.18.324.0, HA Fitware 1.18.324.0 and Advance Pro 1.18.324.0 of modules by testing with the following modules:
• OTO SUITE 4.82.00
• Avant REM 3.2
• Callisto Suite 1.9.0
• Affinity Suite 2.11.0
• Primus 2.6.0.0
• Unity 5.7.0.0

Maestro 1.23.0

Last edited:
Perhaps it's a moot point since we don't know how to find either of these two fitting software?
  • XE BeMore 1.18.324.0
  • Danalogic 1.18.324.0
Though a couple of points;
  • XE BeMore seems to be a cellphone App and not hearing aids. I cannot find any XE BeMore hearing aids?
  • I don't understand the logic behind GN ReSound creating the (Danalogic 1.18.324.0) software and then not use it? Use something else?

Perhaps it's a moot point since we don't know how to find either of these two fitting software?
  • XE BeMore 1.18.324.0
  • Danalogic 1.18.324.0
Though a couple of points;
  • XE BeMore seems to be a cellphone App and not hearing aids. I cannot find any XE BeMore hearing aids?
  • I don't understand the logic behind GN ReSound creating the (Danalogic 1.18.324.0) software and then not use it? Use something else?
BeMore is the app for both Danalogic and Danavox. XE Bemore must some software where XE is added to the name.

Danavox and Danalogic seems to be for diffrent markets But its all rebranding.

It could have Nice if the Smartfit program was the only fitting software for all Resound brands.

What could be a good argument to ask a audiologist in the public hospital for the software?

What could be a good argument to ask a audiologist in the public hospital for the software?
It can't hurt to ask? I believe this is UK-NHS and maybe they are instructed to keep this secret. Though, I don't know for sure.

Back