The Winner of the first $100 Amazon gift certificate is...

Alex

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Member loveblue !!

Congratulations! Please contact me with your email address and I'll have the gift certificate sent right away!

Folks, this is not the end of the giveaways. We'll have another after the new year and I'll announce it here on AllHearing.com, so keep checking back! :D

Wow, what a great surprise this morning (I saw this when I got up this morning and thought I had posted something at that time...guess I forgot to hit the "post" button).

Hmm? What to buy, what to buy? I will give it lots of thought and will resist spending it on the kids or grandkid.

Wow, what a great surprise this morning (I saw this when I got up this morning and thought I had posted something at that time...guess I forgot to hit the "post" button).

Hmm? What to buy, what to buy? I will give it lots of thought and will resist spending it on the kids or grandkid.
Buy me an Xbox 360! ;)

Just kidding... congratulations! :)

What do you like to do? Read? Watch movies? Eat?
I get 99% of my books (ebooks) from the library.
I don't watch movies much.

I'm thinking of some "nice to haves" for the house. Maybe a stand for the 32" TV that is big enough to fit over the DVD player which is currently sitting on top of a book case that is not really big enough for it, though it's been there for 5 years now. And maybe a nice container for recyclables. I currently have a cardboard box in my dining room (kitchen is small) that I collect stuff in before dumping it into the recycle bin in the carport. Might get a nice looking trash can.

Or....who knows. I can be as picky about spending gift money as I am about spending my income.

Well I spent my $100 and then some.
I needed to get another book for my ASL class since they combined the Step 5 class with the Step 6 class. The 2nd book costs $70. Could have gotten it from the school for the $70 but decided to check Amazon. I ended up paying a bit more because of shipping, but figure it was worth it to not have to use "my" money.
I also got two replacement brushes for my Roto-dent toothbrush (which generally you can only get from the dentist's office).

Again, thank you Alex!

Congratulations!
Wow, $70 ASL book? That is a shocking price. Is it a new edition?

Congratulations!
Wow, $70 ASL book? That is a shocking price. Is it a new edition?
Yeah, I bought new rather than used. It includes a DVD. I was surprised at the cost too since I don't think it's as thick as our Step 1-4, Level 1 book.
Now, it will be worth it IF I use it to learn/practice. :rolleyes:

Back