Welcome to AllHearing.com!

Alex

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Alex, I'm the tech person behind AllHearing.com.

This community forum was created for people that have some type of hearing loss and want to share their experience, have questions about hearing aids and other technologies, or simply want to make new friends.

Registration is FREE and EASY! Why not join today? :)

Hi. I'm back and hope the site does better this time around (though I doubt it will be as interesting as "the other site". :eek: :D

I'm late-deafened and wear Phonak Naida IX's and use a ComPilot.

I am currently taking ASL but not putting as much effort into it as I should just because I'm used to being in the "hearing world". I'm taking it though because I'm realistic enough to know that I may need it some day and at least I'll have a some knowledge of it so it will be easier to relearn than to start new with it. And my daughter, who is also taking the classes, and I do use some ASL so it does come in handy even now.

It's good to have you guys on board. Welcome! :wave:

Hi I'm Amber, I'm late deafened. Started losing my hearing at age 20, I'm almost 38 so I've now spent almost as much time being hoh as I spent being hearing. Although it's only been in the last couple years that I went from severe/profound loss to profound, in my right ear anyway. Left one has been pretty useless and haven't relied on it for hearing since I lost it in that ear when I was 20.

Hello Alex, glad you have this website. I am a "Personal Programmer" of my own hearing aids. So have done much research on hearing aids and am very much interested in learning all I can.

Good luck,

Norm

Opps! My bad for not introduce myself!

I've been so busy focusing my husband...now he is home recovering from major surgery. Whew!

Anyway, I am Leah, and you may know me from Alldeaf. :) I do have CI but not happy with it...headache, and it spread to where CI located, and it hurt bad. So I am planning to remove it. :( I am happy who I am! NO matter if can hear with device or none. :) I was supposed to have an appt with audiologist recent monday, but my husband come first when he had the surgery on that day. So Post pone to February.

Have a great Holidays everyone! Even though I am not into spirit this year! :(

Back