Where to buy NOAH wireless device?

Squid

Reaction score
I am looking for the NOAH wireless programming device for use with Rexton (Signia) HA’s. I’m not clear on what all is required to make it work:

1. First, I think I need the Signia/Rexton HA software running on Windows
2. Next I think a “NOAHlink Witeless Device” (hardware) is needed. I’ve seen this device sitting on the desk of my aud.
3. I’m unclear whether additional software is needed to run on the NOAHlink device? This might be called “NOAH System 4”??

I already have the Signia/Rexton software (#1 above) thanks to pvc, and am now looking to find the remaining pieces. I know ebay has the NOAHlink device for $120+, and I think a new hardware model is due to be released in October, so I’m hoping to be able to find the old model at a steep discount. Is this likely to happen? Are there retail sellers not on ebay I should contact?

And, is #3 above needed?

Tip: You can click a link to DIY School Hearing Aids in my Signature below each of my forum posts.

Your choice of hearing aid programming device is dependent on which hearing aid model you have. You can read A DIY School PDF file named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Rexton) or say which hearing aid model you have and ask for help choosing a hearing aid programming device.

"NAOHlink" is an old obsolete hearing aid programming device; This is the NOAHlink, old, obsolete device; Don't use that;
NOAHlink_hand.jpg

A DIY DIY School Hearing Aids file named (02 How to Program your Hearing Aids) says;

Self Programming Don’ts:

When installing hearing aid fitting software don’t choose the option to participate in the improve software feature. No need to have extra automatic communication with manufacturer!!

Don’t use the Noah system software (currently Noah4 or Noah-ES). Noah system software is never required for any manufacturer’s fitting software. Professional Audiologists need the Noah system software to group many clients into a one Noah database and provide automatic startup interfaces for the different manufacturer’s fitting software. If you are a self-programmer, it is simpler and cheaper to run the manufacturer’s fitting software standalone. When fitting software is run standalone it will use its own database. Repeat,,, Do not use the Noah System software!

Don’t confuse the above Noah system software (currently Noah4 or Noah-ES) with the Noahlink Wireless programming device. Don’t confuse an old obsolete programming device named NOAHlink with the Noahlink Wireless programming device. Noah, NOAHlink, and Noahlink Wireless are three different things.

If Noahlink Wireless is to be your hearing aid programming device (plug it into your PC using a USB-A to USB-B 2.0 style USB cable/aka Printer Cable).

c3-jpg.209

Last edited:
Thanks pvc. I need the "Noahlink Wireless programming device", but is there a cheaper place to get one than ebay?

Noahlink Wireless 2 (when released) is likely to do the same thing as Noahlink wireless. I don't think that it will immediately make prices lower for the older Noahlink Wireless.

Thanks pvc. I need the "Noahlink Wireless programming device", but is there a cheaper place to get one than ebay?
I bought a used one on eBay. I don't remember the cost exactly, 50-70 bucks?

Back