Anyone willing/able to measure a Phonak Marvel part

HomerSimpson

Reaction score
Despite having previously done the same, and clearly not having learned from the experience, I have now lost a second receiver retention clip from my Phonak Marvel HAs while opening the casing for cleaning.

I can’t get replacements anywhere, so I have decided to do a 3-d print of the part. However, having lost the clips from BOTH (disgusted with myself!!) sides, I have nothing to measure in order to specify the part.

Would anyone out there be willing and able to measure and provide dimensions from a set of Marvels or Paradise? Also, a better photo that I could use to clearly discern the shape would be awesome. I’m only asking folks who open up HAs regularly to oblige, as without the finesse and tools, its too easy to lose the clips forever…

I attach a photo of the lost item. Its the gray clip that is visible above the 3 pin socket.

Thanks In Advance…

Attachments

• HA clip.jpg
    HA clip.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 3
Despite having previously done the same, and clearly not having learned from the experience, I have now lost a second receiver retention clip from my Phonak Marvel HAs while opening the casing for cleaning.

I can’t get replacements anywhere, so I have decided to do a 3-d print of the part. However, having lost the clips from BOTH (disgusted with myself!!) sides, I have nothing to measure in order to specify the part.

Would anyone out there be willing and able to measure and provide dimensions from a set of Marvels or Paradise? Also, a better photo that I could use to clearly discern the shape would be awesome. I’m only asking folks who open up HAs regularly to oblige, as without the finesse and tools, its too easy to lose the clips forever…

I attach a photo of the lost item. Its the gray clip that is visible above the 3 pin socket.

Thanks In Advance…
I just received a response from a very helpful member on another forum so I now have something to work on...

Yep, It appears that member (gtremblay) on another forum has answered your question better than I could.

Though, I have a tip for closeup macro photography using a cellphone. Use direct sunlight. Direct sunlight tends to eliminate blurry images.

Like this; Note that forum images may appear as icons (not full size) until you are Logged in as a forum member.
20230629_162314.jpg

Last edited:
Back