Audio service 9.8 software

sajjad

Reaction score
Hi How are you all,I need audio service 9 fitting software if it is available please send me the link many thanks

Yep, Connexx 9.8.5/AudioFit 9.8.11 for AudioService
I believe this is the latest/current version
Read your private conversation

Last edited:
Hi all,

New to this forum. Will introduce myself later on a bit more in my profile which I just made as a Newbe from the Netherlands.
Thanks for having me. My first post here now in the topic I found about AudioService.

I'm playing around with different HA- brands too in several fitting programms.
Now I am trying to connect an Amplifon Ampli- Energy B which seems to be a Audioservice DUO Li-Ion G5 or same as Soniton Comfort 10 blue Li XVI.

As I already found out this must be a Rexton. So I already collected the software for that and read the DIY School from PVC. Great work, thanks a lot!

Now the fitting software from Rexton informs me by connecting to my Noahlink wireless that I need the database of Amplifon. I was wondering if the Audioservice database for Rexton is available here to give it a try. It may not work eventually and I will then make a new topic in the search for an Amplifon database if available. Couldn't find it by Google untill now.

Hope to find a helping hand again here.
Kind regards
Emile

Hi Emile; Welcome.
Read you PM/Conversation in a short while for information about how to find Connexx 9.8.5/AudioFit 9.8.11

Note that there is also a Connexx 6.5.4/AudioFit 6.8.5 version for Legacy. But I am guessing you are not using any Legacy hearing aids.

Last edited:
Read you PM/Conversation in a short while for information about how to find Connexx 9.8.5/AudioFit 9.8.11 for newer models or Connexx 6.5.4/AudioFit 6.8.5 for Legacy models.

Back