Embrace Hearing

Gina Perrone

Reaction score
Hello to all! I have 35 years experience in the hearing industry including past VP of a major hearing aid manufacturer and I have written many articles to help our industry. If anyone has questions, I am most happy to help! My past experience includes doing free-lance work for on-line hearing concern, along with working with franchises, ENTs, large box chains, and my own clinics. If I can help in answering any questions, I am as honest as they come! Best wishes, Gina Perrone

I was fitted with my first digital pair in January. I have Unitron BTE digital hearing aids and couldn't be happier. What I find the strangest though is when I take them out at night. I feel like I have suddenly stepped into a sound proof booth. It is such a dramatic change. I couldn't be happier that I can finally hear.

Hi, my name is Catherine. I am a student majoring in Speech Pathology and I am doing conducting research! If anyone would be willing to participate, it would be of great help :) I hope this is not a bother to write on here!

I am looking for volunteers who wear hearing aids and are between the ages of 60-85 to complete a questionnaire. As a participant in the study, you would be asked to fill out a small Hearing Aid questionnaire in addition to a Quality of Life questionnaire. The study will take approximately 10-15 minutes for you to complete.Your time will be highly appreciated!

It is a questionnaire that I can send right through e-mail! If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Back