Fitting software needed

corvairbob

Reaction score
do anyone have or know where to get the fitting software for the signia hearing aids? i just got these friday and the audi of course talk to you and asks how they are working. i told him the right ear was pinching my ear, was hurting and he said i have to get use to them. come on i have been wearing them now fo 20 years. you do not have to get use to a new car when just driving them. anyway i put them in opposite ears and they are way better. so i think he goe the sides wrong. he did not like it that i was getting the free sigia aids thru my insurance because he kept telling me the phonak audeo v30 are better than the signia advance 6 aids. but when i asked questions to him he said they have the same features as the phonak aids so they are at least equal.

anyway i just want to find the fitting program and then find the programmer unless someone happens to know if the i cube ll works with the signia brand aids

Resurrecting this old request with a new answer; Look for recent requests of (Connexx6.5.5/SiFit6.10 for Signia older/legacy, or Connexx7.5.2/SiFit7.5.1 for Signia intermediary/legacy, or Connexx9.9.3/SiFit9.9.0 (or latest) for Signia Newer/Current) over on the -> DIY School (v2.1) thread. Also, in a DIY School PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software) you will find a suggestion procedure for obtaining the fitting software.

btw> You can also read a DIY School PDF file named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Signia) to determine which hearing aid programming device to use for a specific model Signia hearing aid, and iCubeII ain't one of them.

Last edited:
Back