Hearing Aids that are hypoallergenic

Boo65

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone knew of any that actually helped? I have a Phonak Virtue Q nano IIC, when they sent it the mold was RED I sent it back requesting it clear and they said they do not make them in Clear in the nano.

I have been struggling with this itchy ear for years, I have had CIC which is worse on my ear, I have tried the BTE and even those irritate my ear. I am also wondering if anyone has used CalmEar by miracell? or can anyone offer any other suggestions to stop the itching? Thanks

With CIC's you'll have less of a choice for mold design... Have you asked your audiologist to inform you what materials are in the molds?

There are different substance variations of the materials that are used for the molds.

I know someone who had to have their CIC's gold plated because of allergy problems.

posting

This site called hearingblog is wondering if anyone knew of any that actually helped? I have a Phonak Virtue Q nano IIC, when they sent it the mold was RED I sent it back requesting it clear and they said they do not make them in Clear in the nano...................................:eek:

Back