How to connect Signia Silk 5x to Connexx 9.11.5 fitting software

pvc

Reaction score
Please read a DIY School PDF File named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Signia).
Here's some cloud storage navigation tips for reading DIY School Hearing Aids PDF files:
Featuring one-click cloud storage access. Bruh... That's Awesome!! :cool:
  • You can find the Access Portal in the OP/Original Post of this/my main Topic → DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2)
  • You can easily find the Access Portal again/anytime, by clicking any PVC Avatar (click twice - counting the 2nd popup Avatar)
  • When logged in, you can find the Access Portal again/anytime, by clicking a Link in my Signature
  • And finally, you can perform a simple Internet search for "DIY School Hearing Aids"
Here's a clip from the PDF File named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Signia);

c3.jpg

Last edited:
This will not work with Starkey Orange Flexstrips. See this → post as to why.

To summarize; Your old setup of (Hi Pro + CS44 cables) will work to connect (Signia Silk X to Connexx 9.11.5) if you purchase and use a pair of Flexstrips/common 3-conductor type.

I believe you may also be able to use ConnexxAir.

Please read a DIY School PDF File named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Signia).
Here's some cloud storage navigation tips for reading DIY School Hearing Aids:
  • You can find the Access Portal in the OP/Original Post of this/my main Topic → DIY School Hearing Aids (v2.2)
  • You can easily find the Access Portal again/anytime, by clicking any PVC Avatar (click twice - counting the 2nd popup Avatar)
  • When logged in, you can find the Access Portal again/anytime, by clicking a Link in my Signature
  • And finally, you can perform a simple Internet search for "DIY School Hearing Aids"
Here's a clip from the PDF File named (Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Signia);

View attachment 426
Rhanks soo much
So the orang flix strip will not work with signia cic

To summarize; Your old setup of (Hi Pro + CS44 cables) will work to connect (Signia Silk X to Connexx 9.11.5) if you purchase and use a pair of Flexstrips/common 3-conductor type.
Can i send the pic of flix strip. I think its 4 pin

This is a flexstrip below. They are available from the hearing club. But you need to be very careful because the website combines flexstrips and programming pills on the same webpage. If you are not real careful when ordering you will end up with a battery pill on the end of the flexstrip and it won't work.
c7846fe332987cea3b1db121e81991a7b3f7a032.jpeg

2ab7ef5fe906f4990bc15f0fa4f6a9b0794a764a.jpeg

Thanks alot
Price is good but here i will customs it more than the real price

Back