Jabra Enhance Pro 20 added to DIY School (Costco Hearing Aid List)

pvc

Reaction score
Link to → Jabra Enhance Pro 20/Canada.
Available in Canada Costco. Though, it may not be available yet in all USA Costcos Here's a description from Hoh-Community member → @Mart_C that says; "The Jabra Enhance Pro 20 is already available to order in Canada. I have an appointment this week to do the measurements and to order these. These will be my first hearing aids. Apparently the Enhance Pro 20 is smaller than the Enhance Pro 10. It’s also somewhat future proof with support for Low Energy Audio and Auracast. There doesn’t seem to be any information available on Jabra’s US website. But technical info/brochures etc. are available on the Jabra Canada website. It is the same technology as the ReSound Nexia that was just released. Available in rechargeable and disposable battery versions"

Clip from DIY School Hearing Aids Hearing Aids PDF File named (Costco Hearing Aid List) follows; Tip: Though you cannot click any links in the image below, those same links will work when viewing the DIY School Hearing Aids PDF File itself.
c1.jpg

Last edited:
I also saw evidence of Hoh-Community members ordering from Costco USA.

imo> Costco is "DONE" with hearing aids that are locked!

The (ReSound Preza/ReSound LiNX Quattro 9) (2019-Q2) was the last Costco hearing aid model that was locked (see clip in a previous post/OP).

Even though we were not privy to discussions surrounding the "dustup" and subsequent discontinuation of the Kirkland Signature models, I still suspect that Costco has adopted a policy of providing only unlocked hearing aids to its customers. Here's the last two (and now discontinued) Kirkland Signature models;
  • 2021-Q2 Kirkland Signature 10.0 / Phonak Audéo P/Paradise
  • 2019-Q3 Kirkland Signature 9.0 / Phonak Audéo M/Marvel
MeThinks the reason for the discontinuing the Kirkland Signature models was the "dustup" over "locking" Costco's ReBranded models.
Though, I could be wrong ;)

Last edited:
Back