"Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Replacement" -- Oticon Real

SayAgain

Reaction score
The subject DIY School (v2.2) document says, "Oticon Real may be added when we gain knowledge of batteries for this model."

I offer no knowledge, but an observation. The document's battery package picture shows that the package's only compatibility info is "MiniRITE R / MiniRITE T R". These are styles of the Real models as well as of the More and Opn.

Last edited:
HMm; I opened the battery door on one of my Oticon More 1 hearing aid for purposes of simply looking at the battery (which one? - left or right? - it doesn't matter - they are both the same widget). They are not marked same as these → Z22A replacement batteries. So even if I had a pair of Oticon Real's I still wouldn't know for sure what battery they use??

Though, Kudos for the gigantic + sign for polarization.

DSC_0799.jpgDSC_0800.jpg

Closeup of the square/rectangle;
c1.jpg

Last edited:
Someone had tried changing the rechargeable battery of the same size from the same company bought on AliExprrss BUT of a lower mAh (i think it is 17mAh). The HA (not Oticon) power did not last 18 hours. Maybe some experts in battery electronics could comment on it.

The mAh equates to how much gas in in your gas tank (so-to-speak). But also at what power?? Link to → Vroom

Last edited:
Back