Linking an image of your Audiogram/Hearing Loss in Forum Signature

pvc

Reaction score
It's difficult to have a discussion about settings used for your hearing loss without an image of your Audiogram.
It's also difficult to find or refer-back-to your Audiogram image if you only post it on one topic.
It's also difficult if you post your Audiogram multiple times and what happens if it changes??

So here's a suggested procedure for linking an image of your Audiogram in your Forum Account Signature.
Part 1 - Create an image of your Audiogram:
Use Windows Snipping Tool (or similar) to capture an image of your audiogram/hearing loss
c1.jpg

Save the image "somewhere" such as Imgur 24/7 free cloud storage. Obtain the online address of your image.
Voila: Now you have an on-line address for your Audiogram image.
But let's continue with Part-2, so that other members can have one-click access to view your Audiogram.

Part 2 - Link the full-size Audiogram image in your forum Signature:
Click your account Avatar (upper right) and then Click (Account details/Signature)

c4.jpg
Type something for your signature line, suggestion "Link to -> Your-member-name-Audiogram".
Mouse-Drag the "Your-member-name-Audiogram" part of your typing to highlight that part, thus preparing it for accepting a link.
Click the link symbol/chain symbol, and insert the captured link address from Part 1 above.
Tip; Click B for Bold to add emphasis to the fact that "Your-member-name-Audiogram" is a Bold-Blue link.

More Help:
You can view the next post for a generic example of adding a link.
You can view my Account Signature (below) as a Forum Signature example. Happy Programming.

Last edited:
Here's how to post a Link to an -> online-address

Type something in a post similar to the sample above.
Mouse-button-drag only the (online-address) part to highlight it.
Click the Insert link tool. It's the tool that looks like a chain.
Paste your online address into the URL.
For demonstration purposes we will point to the DIY School (v2.2) topic.
Tip: Also click B for Bold to highlight the fact that this is a Link.

Here's an image as a visual guide for the steps above:
c6.jpg

Last edited:
I updated this topic. Why? Too many moving parts o_O.

Last edited:
pfft → Using this forum's Media storage was getting complicated, tedious.
  • I captured a copy of my audiogram and saved it in cloud storage (in this case Imgur)
  • Obtained the Imgur Link
  • Edit my Signature to add the Imgur Link (tagged as pvc's Audiogram)
You can click the link (tagged as pvc's Audiogram) in my Signature (below) to see the Audiogram image which I clipped from the Oticon Genie 2 software. Here's a preview so you can see it without clicking the link in my signature.
c1.jpg

Back