Looking for Sonic EXPRESSfit?

pvc

Reaction score
Don't buy free fitting software! Below is from a DIY School Hearing Aids PDF file named (01 Free Hearing Aid Fitting Software), Because this information tends to become obsolete over time, your best bet is to read the DIY School Hearing Aids PDF file itself.

Which of the three versions of EXPRESSFIT are you after?
  1. EXPRESSfit 6.4 for legacy Sonic products is hidden; for Velocity, Ion, Endura, Touch, Groove, Innova, Balance, Applause, Natura Pro, and Natura 2SE Altair. NOTE: EXPRESSfit 6.4 not compatible with Win10
  2. EXPRESSfit 2017 for older Sonic products is hidden; for Celebrate, Cheer, Journey, Bliss, Charm, Pep, Flip, Varicom
  3. Try an Internet search for EXPRESSfit PRO 2023.1 (or similar) for newer/current for newer Sonic products; Enchant, Trek, Captivate and you will likely find it on your own. ;) If you can't find the version you need, then post a request on the DIY School topic and some other helpful DIYer may share with you.

Last edited:
Hi how are you I need expressfit 6.4.if you send me the link I will be thankful to you

Welcome sajjad :). Please read your private conversation.

Thanks alot I installed expressfit 6 but here is login problem it requires username and password please send me password I will be thankful

I will install EXPRESSfit 6.4 and have a look.

That is the login problem

Attachments

• IMG-20230705-WA0033.jpg
    IMG-20230705-WA0033.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 4
There are two EXPRESSfit 6.4 Setup.exe files for installing EXPRESSfit 6.4.

Since fitting software for DIYers is always installed as Standalone without using the Noah system database software (currently Noah 4), try installing EXPRESSfit 6.4 using the Setup.exe file from the folder named (EXPRESSfit_Standalone).

Last edited:
Back