Need help on philips hearing aid programming

dyuan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My relative bought me a pair of MI3 PR. I tried to program it using Phlips hearsuite 2023.2 with a noahlink wireless. I could not connect those hearing aids to the computer.

Any clues about what programmer /cables to use?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    384 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.png
    2.png
    139.1 KB · Views: 4
HMm; We are accustomed to looking only at the Costco models for Philips (HearLink 9050, HearLink 9040, HearLink 9030).

You can use the help feature on Philips HearSuite (Help / Open help files / Cables and adapters). Though that is just general help for Cables and adapters. What we really need to find out is the connection options for this MI3 PR (RIC/RITE) style hearing aids.

Sometimes connecting hearing aids can be tricky. Have you read the steps/checklist in "How to connect the Fitting Software to your Hearing Aids" in a DIY School Hearing Aids PDF File named (Noahlink Wireless - DIY Users Guide)?

Meanwhile I will look for specs on Philips MI3 PR (RIC/RITE).

"PR"?? -- It's not rechargeable, is it?
Is it a size-13 zinc-air disposable Battery?

Last edited:
HMm; I found some (M15 PR) and (M13 PR). But the language is Slovenian language. See this Link to → Website.
Maybe these are ReBranded hearing aids? Maybe they are Locked too? I dunno.

See a DIY School Hearing Aids PDF file named (Unlocking ReBranded Hearing Aids).

It doesn't make sense that it's a Locked-ReBranded hearing aid because the name printed on the case is clearly Philips.
Maybe try an older version of the fitting software, Philips HearSuite 2019.2? Though I don't know where to find it??

Last edited:
Back