Newby

Nanners

Reaction score
:) Hi I am new to this forum. I am currently wearing hearing aids. I have been wearing them for 7 years. I have searched the web for Oticon hearing
aids,but I can not find the oneI am looking for. It is in the ear. Could you
please help me.:cool:

Thank you,
nanners

Are you talking about an ITE or CIC from Oticon? Have you talked to your audiologist?

Hi Seb,

Actually I am looking for BTE. I heard they have better technology than
ITE.

Thanks

Hi Seb,

Actually I am looking for BTE. I heard they have better technology than
ITE.

Thanks

Are you looking for a RIC/BTE? I have Oticon Agil Pro's that are BTE's with the receivers in the canal. Yes, they do have more options than an ITE does. Oticon offers a lot of their models with standard tubing and also with RIC. Standard tubing requires that the tubing has to be replaced several times a year as it gets hard and brittle. This can be done by your audi or you can do it yourself. RIC receivers also have to be changed and are more costly to do so than the tubing.

Thank you Seb. You really helped me out here. I am still trying to make a decision
whether I should get the Oticon or the Siemens Mi7. I don't want to make a rash decision. Thank you again for your help.

NANNERS

Thank you Seb. You really helped me out here. I am still trying to make a decision
whether I should get the Oticon or the Siemens Mi7. I don't want to make a rash decision. Thank you again for your help.

NANNERS

What kind of trial period is your audi willing to give you and are they willing to let you trial both aids before making a decision? It might be worth asking.

Back