Nuear digital hearing aids

Grannyp

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, my name is Patti and I am looking at purchasing a pair of Nuear Look hearing aids. I don't know much about hearing aids, and I have checked many blogs and don't see much about Nuear. The place I went to for a test is wonderful and the people are so nice. But I would like to know more about other peoples experiences with Nuear. If you have used this hearing aids, please let me know how they are working for you. I don't want to holt off getting them, but I would like to know more.

I have a high frequency hearing loss and I can't understand the grandkids. Restaurants are too noisy and I just can't understand when several people are talking at once.

Last edited:
Have you tried just googling nu ear hearing aids? It seems that nu ear is made by Starkey and has many of the same features and accessories, I also was able to come up with reviews of the nu ear HA's under the google search. I hope this helps.

Thank yyou for replying. I did google Nuear, but they all say the same thing you did. I was hoping to find someone with hearing loss that actually wears them for their review of the hearing aids.

Back