Oticon Genie2 - software download?

nickaf

Reaction score
Hi - I'd like to get a copy or somewhere to download the latest version of Genie2. I had to reformat my Windows machine and lost the copy I had, unfortunately.

Thanks in advance.

Hi nickaf; Welcome.
Read your PM/Conversation shortly for information about how to find Oticon Genie2 2023.2

Tip: For Oticon Real models you will need to install the Genie2 2023.1 version or later, and you may also need to install Genie 2 as (USA region) in order to access the Oticon Real models.

I am also looking for the Genie software. I have been self fitting Starkey HA's for myself and am moving to a newer pair of Oticon but lack the software to program. Thanks!

Hi @rgpagejr Welcome;
Please read your PM/Conversation shortly for information on how to find Oticon Genie2 2023.2.

For Oticon Real models you need to install the Genie2 2023.1 version or later because the Real models were introduced with version 2023.1. Also the Real models may not be available for all regions/countries and you can fix that by selecting the USA region/country during the install.

Apologies if you (or others) may have received a PM/Private Message (in another forum) that contains a → Fake Warning about malware. The Fake Warning is just residual/left-over gibberish from a previous flame war with a disgruntled answerbot. There are no instances of malware in the fitting software! None, Zip, Nada! Oh, he also likes to hide DIY School Hearing Aids from newbies. Yep, he says is all gone in this → Link.
It's not "all gone". It's right here → DIY School (v2.2)

Last edited:
Hi, I am also for looking for The Genie 2 software. I have the oticon real 2 devices.
I can get a Noah link.
Thanks!

Hi @Spitfire Welcome
Please read your PM/Conversation for information about how to find Oticon Genie2 2023.2

For Oticon Real models you need to install Genie2 2023.1 version or later because the Real models were introduced with version 2023.1. Also the Real models may not be available for all regions/countries and you can fix that by selecting the USA region/country during install.

Noahlink Wireless is the hearing aid programming device you will need (plugged into your PC using a USB-A to USB-B 2.0 style USB cable/aka Printer Cable)

c2-jpg.209

Last edited:
Thanks,
I still have to get the Noah link,
but it's not a problem for me.
Greetings

Yep, I understand. I was just TRYNA avoid repeating my old warning about name confusion between (Noahlink Wireless vs NOAHlink) because ppl tend to get tired of reading the same old redundant warning. Just FYI; This is the old obsolete NOAHlink hearing aid programming device;

c2-jpg.395

Hi @pvc! Would you happen to have a link to download Genie 2 2024.1? Mine won't update...

Give me an hour or so because I'm in the middle of something. Though, last time I looked it is too soon.

I don't see Genie 2 2024.1 available yet?

Genie 2 2024.1 is available. ;)
I will send you information about how to find it later.

Last edited:
Back