Phonak Compilot

HalBaker

Reaction score
I just purchased a set of Phonak Audeo V90's and they are working great. I also purchased a ComPilot II and TV Link.
It is my 2nd set of aids but my 1st experience with the ability to stream directly to the aids and I really love the difference - no more headsets when watching TV <g>.

My problem is that I am picking up someone else's music and I don't know how to stop it, other than turning off the ComPilot.

Thanks

I just purchased a set of Phonak Audeo V90's and they are working great. I also purchased a ComPilot II and TV Link.
It is my 2nd set of aids but my 1st experience with the ability to stream directly to the aids and I really love the difference - no more headsets when watching TV <g>.

My problem is that I am picking up someone else's music and I don't know how to stop it, other than turning off the ComPilot.

Thanks
Sounds like there might of been an Ipod or some other music streaming device nearby when you paired the ComPilot to the TV Link. Try clearing the memory and re pairing the ComPilot to the TV Link.

Thanks for sharing this information regarding the set of set of Phonak Audeo V90's. Nice to have this set, I will try it may this will help me to hear greatly.

Need adapter plate for TV Link II

I bought a TV Link II from ebay. It did not come with the adapter plate for my original Compilot. Does anyone have one they would be willing to sell. Just the adapter plate

Sonauris is the best manufacturers of hearing aids such as Phonak, Siemens and Rexton at the best price. In addition, they have rechargeable hearing aids and other hearing aids.

Back