Phonak Target current coupling

haidtalk09

Reaction score
AudiogramDirect, can someone explain the difference between these three: feedback & real ear test., temporary occlude, and insert earphone?

In-situ audiometry, such as Phonak AudiogramDirect, allows measuring hearing thresholds directly through your hearing aids. Are you asking specifically about Phonak, or perhaps asking about In-situ audiometry in general.

When you say (feedback & real ear test, temporary occlude, and insert earphone), These can have different meaning. For example (real ear test); are you referring to REM/→ Real Ear Measurement?

Sorry, I'm a little lost about what you are asking. Maybe provide more context?

Last edited:
The typical hearing tests that I have had (and which I think is best practice) was in a soundproof booth wearing headphones.

Using → insert earphones is about limiting background noise and I have not been to a clinic that uses insert earphones?

Here's a clip from a DIY School Hearing Aids PDF file named (01 What to Expect for your First Fit) which talks about how your hearing loss is measured and then entered into your hearing aids via the fitting software;

c1.jpg

Last edited:
Are we getting close to answering your question? I dunno. I'm still a little lost??

Last edited:
Back