Phonak target software 9.1

cpapeter

Reaction score
Hello

Can I get the link to phonak target sounds and media version 9 to download?

Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter, Welcome :)
Read your PM/Conversation in a short while for information about how to find Phonak Target 9.1.0

Hello all
I have previously used an old version of the target software, but it will not update via the updates tab anymore & i need updated software for my new aids.
Does anyone have a link to an updated version please.
Many thanks in advance.
RB

Go @rwb3xb Welcome.
Read your PM/Conversation in a short while for information about how to find Phonak Target 9.1.0

Hello pvc,

attracted by reading that you can support help seekers finding "Target" software for adjusting Phonak hearing aids, I kindly ask if you can help me as well getting this software? Thank you very much in advance!

Martin

Hi @mavo / Martin

Hello my friends, anyone can share me the latest version of target please?

Hello our friend @fohlan; Welcome;

Hello, I am new to this forum and came here because I am frustrated with my audiologist not really understanding how to use the Phonak software. So I would like to try fine tuning the hearing aids myself using the Phonak Target 9.1.0 software. I do understand that I must have the Noahlink to communicate between the software and my hearing aids. Could you please tell me where I might find the Target 9.1.0 software link. Also, I am still using Windows 10 so will that software work with Windows 10?

Sure @Natty and Welcome;

Natty; It's all available via your Phonak Update screen. Just click Download and watch it start downloading. After It downloads you can Click Install. You can even click Save and save it to a Folder of your choice.

Just Click something! Do it! It will do your bidding. Try it!

Click Updates first @bottom-right of Phonak Target to get to this Updates screen. What else can I say? :)

c1-png.550

I recently updated my Target to version 9.1.0 but didn't update my media and sounds right away. Now I don't get anything in the update window when I click on "Updates". When I click on "Media" the window tells me no media is installed and wants me to go to "Updates".
Any idea what to do to get media loaded?

Hi @abalosa Welcome. Perhaps we are losing something in translation. I will post some pictures in a few minutes.

c2.png

Okay, can you follow these two steps and begin to control your updates to Phonak Target, Media, and Sounds?

Last edited:
Back